2016 Resolutions

17:04:00



Looking back at my 2015 Resolutions and well… Some of them I accomplished... Some - like the 6 month spending ban, and shopping my stash before buying anything new… WENT COMPLETELY OUT THE WINDOW about 1 month in... haha BUT this year I am determined!



I have split my resolutions into the following categories: 

Blog Resolutions:

  • Up my posting to twice a week
  • Keep working on my photography skills
  • Post some make up looks (!!)
  • Be better at responding to comments from my lovely readers!
  • Collaborations with fellow bloggers


Beauty Resolutions:

  • Skincare – more specifically, a consistent regime of quality products; including regular facials from my local cosmetologist, Bette – she’s amazing!
  • Spending Ban – NO UNNESSCESARY BUYING (just because it’s pretty and shiny!)
  • Shop my stash – I have so much make-up, as evident from some of my collection posts (highlighter & eyeshadow palettes)
  • Project Pan – coming soon…


Personal Resolutions:

  • More Adventures - like weekend escapes or hiking
  • Spending Ban – learning to decipher between WANTS & NEEDS…
  • SAVE – for a house, for a holiday(s), and an emergency fund.
  • Read more quality books – not the trashy ones I have read time and time again.
  • Be more active - gym, boxing, walks with the dogs, gymnastics.
  • Go gluten free! Coeliac Disease runs in my family, so this a little bit preventative but also a lifestyle choice too.
  • Nail my back handspring & the splits - for those who don't know, I coach gymnastics to school age children - it's so much fun!!


Business Resolutions:

  • Practice, Practice Practice!
  • Advertise more locally.
  • Make alliances with other local businesses – hair & make-up deals etc
  • Practice some more!
  • Attend another masterclass or learning opportunity.



What are your resolutions for 2016? Did you achieve yours from 2015?

Also don't forget to complete my 2015 reader survey here! It would mean the world to me!


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. So many amazing resolutions. I'm definitely focusing on decluttering my makeup collection so it is just what I use and love and no other junk or unnecessary items. I am also in the process of writing up a post about Project Pan!!! We should do it together yayyy! I have so many products that I want to get through which I think is actually achievable. Blushes and highlighters take way too long though!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, most of my project pan is going to be mascaras and foundations and concealers! haha
      xx

      Delete
  2. happy new year :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions! I will definitely be focusing on shopping my stash, saving more money and not purchasing so much stuff as I also want more adventures little trips out and about.

    Nicole xx| www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I want so many adventures this year! And saving the money to do those adventures! Though I would like some free adventures too!
      Thanks for reading lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. I would love to go on more adventures this year! Sounds like a great resolution!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely sounds like a good plan!! I would love to see what adventures you find around Newcastle! So I can do them when I visit home!!
      xx

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...