Quick Swatch: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks

08:00:00


Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for 3 things; Brow, Contour & Liquid Lipsticks.

People go nuts for their releases (including myself before christmas!) because they aren't the best at re-stocking their website or once a shade sells out - it could possibly be gone for good! I am still waiting for Dusty Rose to be re-stocked from mid-last year!!



After I tried the formula of the ABH liquid lipsticks I knew I had to have more! And with the new release of 2 colours on Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year I knew I have to get them!!

The first colour I purchased was Sugar Plum which I purchased this through Shop & Box last year (you can see my haul here!)

In my second purchase from ABH I purchased another 8 lipsticks (however 1 was for a gift & 2 for my mum!) I picked up the 2 newest releases Catnip & Soft Lilac, as well as Candy Apple, Pure Hollywood & Sweet Talker.


Pure Hollywood - a medium peachy nude

Soft Lilac - is just that - a soft lilac

Catnip - a dark muted magenta

Sugar Plum - a deep pink/plum colour with a blue/purple iridescent shimmer throughout

Candy Apple - bright true red with a gold micro glitter

Sweet Talker - a watermelon pink with warm undertones


Have you tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks? What are your favourite colours??


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I purchased 1 ABH Liquid Lipstick while I was in the US last year and seriously wish I purchased more! There are so many great shades and they are seriously great quality. I have Pure Hollywood and it is one of my favourite nudes! All of the shades you have swatches look gorgeous but I especially love Candy Apple xx

    Chantalle | www.ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU NEED MORE! I want more! Uh those "spring" collection that was just released are gorgeous!! x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried these though I am mighty tempted! I really like the looks of Veronica and Trust Issues but they were all sold out when I was in America! Catnip looks amazing though!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have picked up at least one when you were in the US! That sucks that they were out of stock - I desperately want Dusty Rose! But apparently its being re-stocked in a couple of months!! x

      Delete
  3. Soft Lilac and Catnip look stunning! I should pick up some of these someday :)
    Do you rate them more highly than Stila liquid lips etc?

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own any of the Stila ones, though I did have one and it peeled off in tiny little patches from the moment I put it on, so I took it back! I may have to try them again soon! x

      Delete
  4. Soft Lilac & Catnip are seriously 100% me shades! Thanks for these swatches gal x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catnip & Soft Lilac are such beautiful shades - they are my fav out of the bunch that I have!! x

      Delete
  5. Sweet Talker looks so gorgeous! I haven't really gotten on the whole matte liquid lipstick bandwagon yet but maybe I need to. Great review :)

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet talker is super bright! I actually haven't worn it on its own yet! ha I have mixed it with Pure Hollywood to create a beautiful dusty rose colour!! x

      Delete
  6. These look beautiful! I've never tried any ABH products, feels so weird to say that and I feel like I'm the only one! Haha. I really like the colours they come out with, but always hear how much trouble people have getting their hands on the shades they're after, it's turned me off even looking into them. xx

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Oh My God Daniela!! I cannot believe that!! Like none of their products?? Brow products? nothing.. haha yes they can be a pain to get a hold off.. But now that Net-a-Porter have a good selection (not lipticks unfortunately) its a little easier! xx

      Delete
  7. I NEED to own soft lilac and pure hollywood. Gimme now.
    My favourite shade is lovely.

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUY THEM ALL!! haha Oh i love the look of lovely!! It was sold out when I did my little haul! x

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...