Swatches: Rimmel London - The Only 1 Lipsticks

18:00:00


The latest lipstick release from Rimmel London - The Only 1 is a revolutionary new lipstick formula. Designed for an all day comfort, moisture and long-lasting wear. They come in 12 beautiful shades to suit just about everyone's skin tones.


I was lucky enough to be sent 6 of the colours to trial (unfortunately at the time of shooting - I couldn't find one of them! It was later found in my lipstick holder.. duh)

Have a look at the pictures below to see how they wear!


You can check out how to achieve this Choc-O-Holic Eye here.
120 - You're All Mine
200 - It's a Keeper
510 - Best of the Best
700 - Naughty Nude
110 - Pink a Punch


These beautiful lipsticks are priced at a very reasonable $15.95 (rrp) and are definitely worth the money! Next time I visit a Priceline I will be swatching the rest of the colour range!

Have you tried The Only 1 lipstick range? Do you love them? Hate them? or just Meh.. Let me know in the comment section below



Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I was sent some of these as well but I haven't given them a proper go yet - been trying out all the other lippies I bought on my trip! I'm super impressed by the pigmentation though!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ALL look amazing on you!!! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of the best is probably my favourite shade on you! I love these lipsticks too! They're so creamy and pigmented for the price! Can't really beat it can you?

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! You suit all of them so well! :D

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...