Best of Beauty 2015

18:00:00



Where has 2015 gone? I'm pretty sure I was only booking my tickets to Japan - the countdown to Japan - the actual Japan trip - countdown to Christmas - was only like, yesterday? But no, it is now 2016! Each year just seems to be going quicker and quicker as I get older!!

Last year, there were some amazing Beauty Releases/Launches! Plus some that have been around for a few years, but only came into my possession last year year! 

Base Products


Laura Mercier - Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation - Dusk
read about it here

Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Medium Light Neutral 

Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector (pressed) - Opal

MAC Blush - Melba

Face of Australia - Translucent Powder

Too Faced - Little Black Book of Bronzers

Hourglass - Mineral Veil Primer

Eye Products


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Benefit Rollerlash

Benefit Gimme Brow

Inglot AMC 77 Black Gel Liner

Lip Products


Chapstick - Lipbalm (any flavour)

Bite Beauty - Matte Creme Lip Crayons

MAC Lipstick - Lady Danger

Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencils

Brushes


Pro Beauty Blender

Sigma - E40 Tapered Blending

Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter

NARS Ita

Hakahuhodo - Blush Brush
 



This is totally just a quick re-cap of my favourite products for 2015, if you would like a more detailed review of something, please let me know!


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Ah we have so many similar prods! Too Faced bronzers, chocolate bar and Benefit Gimme Brow! I also have a fake version of the Ita brush which I'm really liking!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Too Faced bronzer book gave me life this year! But I think I am going to depot it into a z-palette, as much as I love the packaging.. its just too damn bulky!
      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Lady Danger, it is such a gorgeous lipstick for a dose of colour or a quick pick me up that can really polish of any look. It was definitely one of more reached for bold colours in 2015. A lot of classic favourites of mine here! x

    Chantalle | cece & grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love it! It is my most used MAC lipstick!! It really does just give you that pick me up you need sometimes!!
      Thanks for ready lovely!

      Delete
  3. Yes love the Colour Drama range!!! And I MUST get my hands on that Primer! It's next on my to buy minis list along with another Argan Milk haha! Amazing faves Mel! <3

    Tahana
    http://tahanalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God I love mini products!! I just can't go past them! I have lots of minis! I have Too Faced ones, Hourglass ones, Stila ones, Benefit ones! SO Many!! But they are just so cute!!

      Delete
  4. A few on this list I really want to try out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I have inspired you to add them to your wishlist. Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  5. Stop making me want to buy things Mel! Haha. I need a job -_- In case I missed it, have you done a review on the Hourglass Primer?

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But do you need a job? ha I have a job and still want things! haha no buying for me this year.. Unless I'm on holidays (then it doesn't count!). I haven't done a review for it, but it is now on my list to do, before I use it all up (its on my project pan list)!
      x

      Delete
  6. I spy a few of my favourites here and I spy a few things I am dying to try out too.

    Lauren | www.lifewithlozzn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what are your favourites? (from my favourites) Did you do a favourites post on your blog Loz?

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...