Blog Update

17:00:00



Hey Guys,

I thought I would update you with my plans for Loads of Lifestyle this year!

Posts


I am upping my game this year, I am aiming for two posts per week. They will be scheduled for Tuesdays and Thursdays - most likely in the afternoons/early evening.


I am working on posting some make-up looks too, so if you have any request please let me know in the comment section below.

I want to work with lots of new people this year! Blog collaborations are hopefully going to be happening a lot this year! I already have a series planned with a awesome lady - keep your eyes out for that!


Photography


I want to change up my photography style a bit, whilst I love my marble backdrop, I'm getting a little over it being in every post! So I will be keeping an eye out for another awesome backdrop.


Stepping up my Instagram game. I have recently purchased a WI-FI SD card, yes they exist and yes they are awesome! You put it into your camera, and download the app onto your phone, and the pictures will transfer to your phone! Better quality pictures for IG! #winning



That's about all I can think of at the moment, but I will definitely keep you guys updated on everything thats happening this year!


Thank you so much for reading and all your feedback on my survey! If you haven't filled it in yet, you can do that here!


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wifi SD card!? That's so awesome and handy! Luckily I just use my phone for blogging so it's all there at my fingertips haha! Looking forward to everything!! x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! two posts per week! That's super exciting! I am aiming for the same! New backgrounds look great! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wifi SD card? Well that might just make camera hunting a bit cheaper for me!
    I'll have to do some more reading hahaha. Looking forward to more posts!

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...