Happy New Year!! + Loads of Lifestyle Blog Survey!

16:00:00


Hey Guys,

Just a quick post to say:





I hope you all have a happy and safe new year! Thank you for all your continual support throughout 2015, it means so much, that you all read my ramblings!
I definitely have a few blog related goals for next year! (a post coming about that).

I have also put together a little end of year survey, (thanks for the inspiration Ash!) and it would mean a lot to me if you could please fill it out as truthfully as possible to help me grow Loads of Lifestyle to the best it can be!!





Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...