My Sigma Beauty Make-Up Brush Collection

12:00:00




Make-up brushes are pretty much LIFE in my books! I don't go a day without using them, some days I use more than others, and sometimes it will just be a single brush that I use!

My Sigma brushes, are some of my favourites for personal use and for my professional kit! Their blending brushes and highlighter brush are ones that get the most use from me, with their iconic F80 flat top kabuki foundation brush coming in a close second!

I have purchase two of Sigmas' brush kits plus a few single brushes as well!

The first kit I bought was the Performance Eyes kit - which is an 8 brush kit, containing, (yep you guessed it) eye brushes!! It includes:


  • E11 - Eye Liner: Use with gel or cream liner to create detailed and artistic effects. 
  • E16 - Tightline Liner: Press gel, cream or liquid products onto the upper lash line. Fill in the space between lashes. 
  • E17 - Waterline Liner: Apply cream or gel liners onto the lower waterline. 
  • E21 - Smudge: Precise application and smudging of color onto the upper and lower lash lines. 
  • E36 - Blending: Precise blending of powder products onto small areas of the eye. 
  • E46 - Shader - Inner Corner: Apply highlight shades onto the inner corner of the eye. 
  • E47 - Shader - Crease: Application of deep shades onto the crease. 
  • E56 - Shader - Lid: Controlled application of color onto precise areas of the lid.
The second kit I purchased was the 'Jaclyn Hill' Favourites kit - unfortunately this kit was limited edition, and I picked it up by chance from one of my local sigma suppliers (Luminosa in Toowoomba). When I purchased the kit, I didn't even know who Jaclyn Hill was! The kit includes 7 brushes:


  • E25 – Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. 
  • E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes. 
  • E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish. 
  • E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product. 
  • F35 – Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow. 
  • F80 – Flat Top Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks. 
  • F86 – Tapered Kabuki: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
The single brushes that I have additionally purchased are:

  • F80 – Flat Top Kabuki with a copper ferrule (because Copper is kinda my thing!!)
  • L05 - Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
  • E65 - Small Angle with a copper ferrule: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
  • E25 - Blending mini brush - free gift with purchase (from the sigma website)
  • F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.






What are some of your favourite brushes?! Let me know in the comments section below so I can check them out!! 



Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:


Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. WOW, what a great collection, i would love to try sigma brushes one day!


    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are worth the money!! Even just a blending brush from them would be an amazing addition to a brush collection!! Thanks for reading!! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing collection lovely! I am really getting into Sigma at the moment. I love the E40, pretty much a classic, and I recently got the 3DHD Kabuki brush and it's super soft and effective at applying foundation. Definitely need more. xx

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those 3DHD brushes look weird!! But no doubt they apply foundation amazingly! I love my e40 - best blending brush ever!! xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Sigma! I feel like because there's been an influx of so many other brands people have almost forgotten about them, but I still think they're the best :)

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Katina! I have so many different brands of brushes.. But I always go back to my Sigma!! Thanks for reading!! xx

      Delete
  4. Great collection! I haven't got any Sigma brushes at the moment but they are on the list, they always get such rave reviews so I cannot wait to get a set.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You need to put them on your xmas list!! Seriously the best brushes! I cannot fault them!! xx

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...