Eyeshadow Palette Collection

09:00:00

Now I only have a 'few' eyeshadow palettes compared to some of my fellow beauty bloggers, however its still way more eyeshadow than any sane person should have, want or need! I mean, how many eyeshadows can you wear at once right?


First up, my custom MAC Pro Palette:

I originally had 6 eyeshadow singles from MAC, which I purchased when I was putting my freelance kit together, and then once I found out about how much insanely cheaper MAC was in the US I did a massive haul - when the Aussie dollar was almost dollar for dollar - (view that here) and grabbed an extra 9 eyeshadow pans, plus the palette and insert!



Top Row: Phloof!, Mylar, Shroom, Bamboo, Wedge
Middle Row: Jest, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, Espresso
Bottom Row: Mythology, Coppering, Silver Ring, Satellite Dream, Contrast

Favourites: Mythology, Satin Taupe, Bamboo

I'll keep on with the MAC theme: MAC Fabulousness Collection (2012 Holiday Release) - Warm Eyes Palette:



My parents went to the US at the end of 2012, and boy did I put my shopping list in! And on it was this too cute mini palette/compact. It has satin-tufted top with a cute black patent bow accent.
Colours included are: Glamour Light, Sketch, Honesty, Cognac, Retrospeck 

Favourites: Cognac and Sketch!




Next up, Urban Decay! I picked up the Limited Edition Vice 3 palette in my first Sephora Haul (read that here!) last year.




The colours in the Vice 3 palette are so creamy and pigmented! You only need the smallest amount of product to get a great colour payoff. I do find these tend to have a bit of fallout when using, so I do my eyes first, and then do my base after and clean up any messy-ness! All of the colours in this palette are Limited Edition and palette exclusive!! It also comes with a handy double ended brush!!

First Row: Truth, Dragon, Vanity, Alien, Last Sin
Second Row: Undone, Freeze, Lucky, Alchemy, Angel
Third Row: Downfall, Heroine, Reign, Bondage, Defy
Fourth Row: DTF, Brokedown, Bobby Dazzle, Sonic, Revolver 

Favourites: Last Sin, Bondage




I snapped up the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette on the launch day here in Australia this year. It is the Naked palette (out of the 3) that appealed to me the most, however I don't use it that much :( The colours are absolutely beautiful, blend like a dream, however I think I would get more use out of the naked 2 palette. The naked 3 palette also includes a handy double ended brush too!

The 12 colours included are:
Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Blackheart

Favourites: Trick, Darkside



Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Palette. Formulated with cocoa powder. One whiff and you're sold. As the name kinda states; it smells like chocolate. The colours in this palette are amazing! This would have to be my favourite out of all of my palettes and my most used one!! I really want to pick up the new Semi Sweet palette too!!



Top Row: Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Black Forrest Truffle, Triple Fudge
Middle Row: Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bob-Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto
Bottom Row: Hazelnut, Creme Brûlée, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle

Favourites: Salted Caramel & Marzipan!!




NARS Debbie Harry Eye & Cheek Palette from the 2012 Andy Warhol Collection. I must be honest and admit, I think I have used this maybe once? In the pan everything is very glittery, however it doesn't swatch the same. I bought this mainly, because it looked pretty.. ha


Colours included are:
Cheeks: Shimmering Pink Champagne and Brilliant Cream
Eyes: Twinkling Purple, Brilliant Turquoise, White Shimmer and Starry Black

Favourites: none :(



Napoleon Perdis Prismatic Eye Quad #12 was gifted to me by my mother, I have used it several times but literally haven't reached for it in at least 2 years. It contains 4 coolish based shades shimmery shades - an icy white, a blue based pale pink, a light greyish brown, and a dark brown (which looks grey in the pan).

Favourites: eh don't use it enough to have one...



Custom Z Palette - I picked up this Z palette from the Brisbane "Pro Make-Up and Beauty Show" earlier this year! They had heaps of show specials and this medium sized palette cost me around $15 dollars (I think!!) They also had a massive Inglot stall so I decided to try out Inglot for the very first time and picked up some shadows to put in my Z palette!!



Inglot Individual Eyeshadows - #25 (shine finish), #606 (pearl finish), #157 (shine finish), #607 (pearl finish) and #327 (matte finish). I haven't even used these shadows yet.. I've only swatched them once!! I probably should at least use them once.. Maybe on my next night out...

Also in my Z Palette is a depotted Napoleon Perdis colour disc in All That Shiraz! also another I haven't actually used!! I do love this colour of this though!!

Favourites: I haven't used these yet.. wahhh












Let me know if you would like to see swatches of any of these beautiful palettes! 



Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:


Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love your palette's, the custom mac one is gorgeous. I have a few to many palettes myself and your right how many can you wear at one time haha. Great Post Hun I actually have the Chocolate Bar & UD Naked 3 on my list to get.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love my MAC palette, but I mainly just use it in my kit these days!! Choc Bar palette is LIFE! Seriously! It is definitely my most used!! I reach for it 98% of the time!! I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your palettes!!! I really love the chocolate bar palette as well and your MAC custom palette is so gorgeous!!! I want to do this tag but I feel like it would take me a few years so maybe I should only cover some. It's ridiculous how many palettes I own!!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious?! Wow! I thought I had like 3 too many!! I would love to see your collection one day!! xx

      Delete
  3. Great collection!! I love the look of your MAC custom palette, the colours look great!
    Chocolate bar palette is my current favourite, followed by the good ol' Urban Decay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Choc Bar palette! I want to pick up the Semi-Sweet one next!! Thanks for reading!! xx

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...