Brand Brief - Bite Beauty

09:00:00


BITE Beauty is relatively new the Australian Beauty scene, however I believe they are gaining fast popularity within the beauty community! 

"Susanne Langmuir, the founder and driving force behind BITE Beauty, created her brand with the guiding philosophy 'You eat what you put on your lips, so your lipstick should be good for you!'
To this day, Bite Beauty products are hand-crafted, one at a time, in downtown Toronto, Canada. Their uncompromising quality is achieved by milling in small batches, and by taking the time to heat at low temperatures to retain the natural benefits of the organic ingredients."

All BITE products are free of polybutenes, sulfates, and petroleum byproducts. The lips-only collection is certified gluten-free and made with food-grade ingredients, without sacrificing pigmentation or performance.


My current collection includes:

Matte Creme Lip Crayons ($36.95) - A matte lip crayon that delivers a matte yet moist wash of colour.
  • Truffle* - a deep vampy purple burgundy with cooler undertones. The perfect vampy winter lip colour!!
  • Tatin - a rosy pink with yellow/warm undertones, it is a really nice bright pink, but not barbie pink you would when you think bright pink!
  • Glace - a dusty mauve with warm undertones, its a beautiful shade and the most wearable  (i believe) of the three I own. 

Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo - Vivid - A lush, long-lasting, moisture rich lip colour
  • Tangerine - a vivid bright orange, with a little bit of red mixed in! Stand out with this fab colour! 
  • Lingonberry - the perfect hot pink lip colour, bright, one sweep colour!
5 Night Fix for LipsHelp repair dry lips in five nights with their intensive routine. 
  • Mini sized Agave Lip Mask - a soothing leave-on lip mask, it is quite thick and lasts all night - definitely a bedside table essential!
  • Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub (stick form) - A 100-percent natural cherry-flavored mousse infused with exfoliating beads to smooth and condition lips.  
L-R - Agave Lip Mask, Tatin, Truffle, Glace, Tangerine and Lingonberry

I am definitely a massive fan of BITE Beauty and will be picking up more in the future!! I am hoping I can get my hands on some of the LE Canadian Only released lipsticks (infused with Maple Syrup!!)

Did you know, BITE Beauty also have a Lip Lab in New York? You can CUSTOM design your very own lipstick!! How amazing is that?! You get to choose the finish, the flavour (scent) and also custom mix your very own colour - exclusive to only YOU!! I want to make a trip to NY just for that! 
You can read all about the lovely Ash from The Beauty Collection's visit to the Lip Lab in NY here!

Have you tried BITE beauty? What are your fave formula's & colour's??


 Mel x



As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

*Products marked with * were provided to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration, however my opinions are always my own!*

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Woooo, I absolutely LOVE Bite! I have a set of minis and one full size. They're all fairly nudeish shades though, I really want to try some of their brights and vampy shades! I want to try the lip mask too, it sounds amazing :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Bite would have to be one of my fav lipstick brands (besides mac) their formulas are amazing and their company philosophy is great!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Bite Beauty! I only have a few lipsticks from them, but you've really made me want to try the matte cream lip crayons!!! They are calling my name! You've got such a lovely collection! xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! You will be able to pick up some awesome new colours are exclusive to Canada/US on your honeymoon!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love all the bits from Bite that I've got, seriously so many great products! The Lip Mask is a life saver for me! haha

    Ash / The Beauty Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip mask sits on my bedside table!! I use it every night, and i never wake up with dry lips anymore!! It is seriously the best!! x

      Delete
  4. Wow thanks for that information about Bite Beauty, I have yet to try something from bite beauty. But I love that color glaze.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get your hands on some Bite Beauty asap! I love love love Glace! Its such a beautiful colour!! Thanks for reading!! xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeee Bite Beauty! Best lipsticks! I'll definitely go to their lab in NY one day and create my own custom shade, coolest thing ever :) x

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would just go to New York purely to go the Lip Lab!! I seriously love everything I own of theirs!! xx

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...