A Hawaiian Escape*

18:30:00



OPI's recently released Hawaii Collection is definitely a way to ward off the winter blues!! The colours are bright, fun and as always they have catchy names (how do they keep coming up with them??) Released as a "Spring" collection for the northern hemisphere, but I definitely think a few of the colours released could translate into autumn colours.




There are 12 colours in the Hawaii Collection and I was lucky enough to receive 3 full sized colours to review.



  
Picture from OPI.net.au

The colours I received are:

That's Hula-Rious! - a luscious minty pastel green, only required 2 coats to get the desired colour. Lasted about 2 days before my first small chip.


Do You Take Lei Away? - a beautiful nude colour with slight grey undertones - so very now the "greige" colour trend. I have had this on my toes for about a month and it has only just started to chip. (FYI my toenails grow so slowly!!)


Go With the Lava Flow - I love this colour! Its the name pretty much sums it up! With a golden sparkle through it to top it off!! 





OPI have the best collections, they must have some serious creative power to keep coming out with fresh on trend and seasonal colours, and like I said before, those names!! Seriously! How do they do that? 




Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

You can find me on:
Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl



*These products were provided to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration, however my opinions are always my own!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...