First Impressions: L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Reds*

18:30:00


Oh I love me a red lip, and when I saw these beauties I knew I had to have them! 


A red lip is a classic and the perfect accessory. If you're rocking a red lip, you don't need anything else; A swish of black liner, a flutter of mascara and you're done! The red lip does and says it all! 




If you can't find a shade to tempt you out of your comfort zone, out of the 6 varying shades of red, then I don't know what will!!



L'Oréal say:



A matte red for every woman - Each shade has been chosen to specifically complement the diverse skin tones of six of our L’Oréal Paris ambassadors, resulting in a selection of matte reds that are tailor-made to suit every woman.


  • Blake’s Pure Red - Pure red lips for the most iconic of looks
  • Doutzen’s Pure Red - Lips in a blazing tangerine red
  • Eva’s Pure Red - Urban chic brick red lips
  • Freida’s Pure Red - Lips that flirt with fuchsia for a flower red
  • Laetitia’s Pure Red - Garnet red for the most sophisticated dark lips
  • JLo’s Pure Red - Ruby red lips for an opulent appearance

Loads of Lifestyle say:




One of the better matte lipstick formulas I have tried. Its not drying like some formulas can be and it makes my lips look luscious too! I have worn a few of these to work to test their wearability (and will continue to do so), and I have only had to lightly touch-up after eating a sandwich for lunch. (Red bread anyone?) 

Stay tuned for a full lip swatch post coming in the next couple of weeks!!


These babies will be released in June at selected retailers, and will retail for $21.95AUD. But get in quick because they are limited edition!! 

Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

You can find me on:
Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl

*These products were provided to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration, however my opinions are always my own!




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I so need to go and check these out. I have been seeing them everywhere and they look stunning and such a great selection of different tones.

    Nicole xo | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are such beautiful individual colours! I really do love them all! J-Lo & Blake would have to be my favourites!

      Thanks for reading Nicole!

      Mel x

      Delete
  2. This paragraph will assist the internet viewers for setting up new web site or even a weblog from start to end. netflix login

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your existing monthly debt payments are greater than 50% of your respective monthly income before taxes, please call us to discuss the options. mortgage calculator Over time, this may substantially decrease your principal balance. canadian mortgage calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...