Melbourne - Holiday Plan & Shopping List!

18:00:00

Source
This week James and I are heading to Melbourne for 6 days! I am so excited for this mini holiday! It has been a couple of years since I was last there. James used to live in Victoria and has quite a few amazing friends do there and we are super lucky that they are letting us stay with them!!
We are having 3 days in Melbourne city and then we are hiring a car and driving the Great Ocean Road down to Warrnambool for another 3 days to visit more friends!
Source
Over the long weekend, I decided to do a bit of a wardrobe cull to see what I actually needed to buy from Melbourne. I made a pile to donate, a pile to sell and a pile to throw out!

My shopping list is quite outrageous and most I probably won't buy many of them whilst in Melbourne but will definitely pick them up throughout the year. I want to start investing in key pieces for my wardrobe - things that will cost me a fortune to start with, but will last me year after year - and if you work it out per wear realistically it doesn't work out to be that much...

Key Expensive Investment Pieces:

- Leather Jacket - I am absolutely loving this piece by West 14th - $895

- Leather Handbag - sames with this Karl Lagerfeld handbag - $465

- Woolen Coat - I want it to be at least 50% wool but preferably 75-100% also knee length in grey/navy/black - I am liking the look of this Keepsake The Label one - $349.95

- Karen Walker Sunglasses in the style Harvest - $329
- Woolen Knit Cardigan/Jumper - I have been lusting over these hand-knitted I Love Mr Mittens designs for a while now - $475

- Jeans - I want jeans that don't contain any elastic in them - as I feel they tend to wear out quicker.

  • Dark Wash Slim Leg
  • Medium Wash Slim Leg

Basics:

- White/Navy/Grey T-Shirts
- Striped Shirts
- Scarves

Annnnd because I'm going Melbourne and it will be my first time in an Australian Sephora - I am allowing myself to buy a few things:

Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner in Trooper ($28) or this handy little 3 pack ($35) that is now online! I hope they have it in-store!!

Kat Von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks ($30) thinking about Lovesick, Lolita, or Mother

But chances are I could go a little crazy and buy everything! I love the look of these cushion blushes and illuminators by the Sephora Collection and I may finally pick up some Zoeva brushes to see what all the fuss is about!


As you can see I will be broke by the time I leave Melbourne but I will definitely do a haul post to show you what I picked up whilst I was there!
Make sure to add me on SnapChat (@loadsoflifestyl) to see what I get up to on a daily basis (pretty much all the yummy things I'll be eating, OOTD's and sneaky change room snaps!)


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Girl, you have expensive but amazing taste!!!
    Is that the leather jacket you ended up buying??
    I love that top you posted on instagram. I vote that you do an outfit post next! xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...