Loads of Lifestyle Blogger Q&A Series

10:00:00


Calling all bloggers!

Sailing the Whitsundays - One of my favourite places in AUS
I want to start a new series on my blog called the "Loads of Lifestyle Blogger Q & A". I would love for you to get in contact with me if you would like to be involved. I plan on posting one bloggers Q&A a month - and obviously running until no-one wants to participate anymore.
With fellow bloggers; Brit and Sarah
If you would like to participate, please send me an email to: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com and I will send out the questions I have come up with for you to answer!

I would love to hear from you whether you are a Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle, Fashion, Foodie or Family Orientated blog!
Make-Up Geek Shadows

Please get in contact, I would love to hear from you whether you are a new blogger or have been blogging for years!


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This sounds so fun!!! I'd love to do it :)

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice series! Hope you get a lot of participation :) Have a great weekend!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a fabulous idea, I would love to get involved :)

    Chantalle | www.ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh exciting! I would love to participate :)) Also hella excited to read all the featured bloggers' answers!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...