Spend or Save Series: Beauty Swap

20:00:00




So to re-cap on the Spend or Save series so far, Sarah (from Bows & Pleats) and I have come up with 5 ways to Spend Less Money when you're a Beauty Lover and our Project Pan posts and todays post is about doing a Beauty Swap with a friend or fellow Beauty Lover.

This idea originally came about when Sarah had some make-up for sale in a make-up selling group on Facebook before christmas. She had a MAC Alluring Aquatics collection blush for sale. I wanted to purchase the the blush from Sarah, however she wouldn't accept my money and said it was a christmas gift for me! (she is seriously the best person ever right?) So low and behold when the package turned up at work and the box was a little bit bigger than it should have been I got a little nervous..

When I opened the package, there was a whole heap of make-up from Sarah's collection - I was astounded and so overwhelmed and happy and ugh, so many emotions.. haha! She also put in a cute christmas card that pretty much made me cry..


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it all! In her package was:

MAC Alluring Aquatics Extra Dimension Blush - Sea Me, Hear Me (LE) - a beautiful warm toned coral blush with a beautiful satiny sheen.
Hourglass Blush - Radiant Magenta - a stunning golden fuchsia blush - can not get over Hourglass packaging and presentation (heart-eyed emoji)
MAC Lipstick - Heroine - a bright violety purple lipstick that is perfect for that statement lip
Buxom Lipstick - Menace - a deep red wine coloured lipstick that I think will be my go-to for winter.
Shanghai Suzy Lipstick - Miss Cassandra Peony - Shanghai Suzy lipsticks are crazy good, they smell like grape bubba-bubba (bubblegum) and come out with seasonal colours every 6 months.
Make Up Geek pigment - Liquid Gold - this stuff literally looks like liquid gold, there is so much product in this pot, you could never use it all.


I still can't get over the amazing products she has sent me, and I look forward to doing more swaps in the future - hopefully with other beauty babes!


To check out Sarah's post on our beauty swap head on over to her post:



Have you ever done a beauty swap with a friend? Is it something you would consider?


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great swap! You guys are too cute. That MAC blush is gorgeous! :)

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for writing all these nice things Melissa! I really loved doing a swap with you! You can definitely raid my beauty cupboard when I see you on the weekend but I have culled through most of my items pretty well now! xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...