Blogger Love #1

18:00:00


Today I thought I would share some of my favourite bloggers who I follow religiously - on bloglovin', IG, FB, snapchat & twitter! I am including a variation of bloggers in this list, from well known large accounts, to smaller accounts and maybe not so well known!



Ash - The Beauty Collection


Ash has a knack for taking amazing pictures, whether it be for her blog or instagram! They are always styled so beautifully - and her posts are always so informative! I am also loving her product directory - which I have just discovered in the last week!

Jess wandering around the back streets of Tokyo

Jess - Tuula


Jess was one of the very first blogs I ever read, back then it was all about her vintage fashion finds and she would even have a market stall at Sydney markers & in her home town area of the Central Coast NSW - only and hour from home for me! - Jess is now a very well known fashion and travel blogger and has over 2 million followers on instagram. I love following her adventures around the globe!


Sarah - Bows & Pleats


It's no secret that Sarah is my blogging sole-mate! After meeting at last years Obsession blogging event in Brisbane, we instantly connected! We talk regularly - about blogging and life in general. She is one of the most genuine and lovely people I have ever met - plus she is a mega babe! This year we started a blogging series together about trying to save money and use what we already have in our collections. It's called the Spend or Save series and so far includes; 5 ways to save money when your a beauty addict and a project pan. We still have a few more posts up our sleeves, so keep an eye out for them! 



Daniela - Miss New Beauty


You only have to look at Daniela's pictures to see how talented she is! From the very beginning they have been on point and just keep getting better! Girl can #flatlay - I always try these messy type flatlays and they never look like this! 
One of my favourite posts from Tegan - some of her indoor plant collection

Tegan - Permanent Procrastination


Tegan is based in Newcastle (NSW) which is about 20 minutes from where I grew up! I love finding bloggers who are located around places that have significance to me! Throughout Tegan’s pictures I can see places I have been or spent time when I was growing up! Tegan’s post ranges from beauty to lifestyle and fashion to movie reviews, I love the variety she shows with her blog! 


Tasha - Shiwashiful


Tasha – oh my god girl. She is so witty and hilarious in her blog posts! When I read them, I feel like she is in my head reading it out to me and I always have a little giggle to myself. She definitely has a way with words! I have had the pleasure of meeting Tasha twice now at different blogging events – and although she is a little shy at first – by the end of the day she is that witty funny person you can see in her blog posts!
Geneva wearing of her DIY's - zip skirt

Geneva - A Pair & A Spare


I had a major DIY thing a couple of years back and after discovering A Pair & a Spare – I though all my DIY dreams had come true!! Most of the posts back then were more fashion based, but over time Geneva has molded her blog to include travel, homeware DIY’s and food related posts! Seeing all her wanderings around Hong Kong (where she is based) makes me want to visit Hong Kong. One day I would love to attend one of her DIY workshops too!


That's it for today's Blogger Love - I will be back regularly with new installments showcasing more of my favourite bloggers! But in the mean time - who are your favourite bloggers that I should check out?


 Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yay some of my favourite bloggers, and some new ones to check out too! Great post Mel :)

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Sarah from Bows & Pleats sure is pretty! haha

    Some great picks and new ones for me to check out as well! I follow Tuula on Facebook and LOVE looking at all her photos! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love and follow all of these gals religiously - great post! xx

    Chantalle | www.ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to get following :)

    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeees !!! Love so many of these blogs! I'll check out the others too :) x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe I'm not following all of these! I love Sarah and Ash :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much for including me on this list Melissa!!! So many bloggers that I look up to and love are on here so I feel so honoured to be included. I am so happy to have met you and made such an amazing friend!!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you BABE. So sorry for the late commenting haha, I've been trying to make my way through the MILLIONS of posts in my feed - with little success. But omgggg girl you are too sweet! Thank you so much for featuring on this list with such amazing other gals!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...