Quick Swatch: Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks

22:10:00


When the new Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticksmade their way across my desk last month, I got a little excited. I got excited for the warmer months ahead. Here in sunny Queensland, we have already had a few small tastings of warmer weather during the day. And nothing screams "Spring-Time" then some gorgeous brightly coloured lipsticks!!



With 6 beautiful colours to choose from the new Sheer & Shine collection, you will definitely find something to your liking. Enriched with vitamins A, C, and E and an SPF 20 UV protection, these are definitely going to become spring time favourite. They leave a sheer wash of colour and a nice radiant shine to keep your lips looking healthy all day long. These are super comfortable to wear throughout the day, however the staying power isn't the greatest, but these are super easy to re-apply and re-layer the product. And at $13.95 a piece, they are super affordable, so you can buy the whole collection!! 



Have you tried the Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine lipsticks? What colour is your favourite?

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |

Note: Products marked with an asterisk have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm really liking these! Especially 700 for everyday and 600 for a gorgeous wash of coral! Great post Mel x

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, I love the look of 200 and 300 for summery days!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this range! Good huh?!

    xx Jenelle
    http://www.inspiringwit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 700 so much! I use these all the time!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...