Current Faves: Face Masks

20:31:00

No pamper night is complete without at least once face mask. There is just something about a face mask that just makes the process complete. Laying in the bath with a mud/clay based mask to draw out the impurities and then slapping on a sheet mask to add some extra hydration or to brighten/whiten the skin. You're partner and/or cat may look at you like your a freak when you step out of the bathroom with a mask on to relax on the couch (well I know both of mine do!) But I just simply stare at them to creep them out even more! haha

Currently on rotation at my house, I have a large variety to choose from depending how my skin is looking/feeling that day/week.

I have clay based masks like the Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque* and the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay (currently out of stock) which I use to help de-clog my pores and draw out the impurities. I have a sugar based mask SkinFood Black Sugar Wash Off Mask which you use as a mask/scrub hybrid, it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! 


A one of my newest additions to my mask collection is the DNA Renewal Restoring Mask* by world renown dermatologist Dr Ronald Moy. This mask is a dermatologist formulated, research based treatment works to instantly refresh your skin without irritation using the power of DNA renewal enzymes and vitamins C and E. It leaves your skin feeling brighter and I tend to use this before an event or party as a quick pick me up!! The other is the highly raved about Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I use this baby when I've had a big week and my skin is over all the crap I have been giving it (make-up, crap food, over-heated office etc) and I want my skin to love me again!! 

Last but not least, my most favourite thing at the moment... SHEET MASKS!! I have so so so so many different varieties and brands! Ones for brightening, whitening, pore refining, collagen boosting, purifying, vitamin c boosting, hand masks, lips masks, eye masks, ones infused with red wine.. The list literally goes on!! They are so fun and beneficial to your skin regime. They are like a booster to use once or twice a week (or more if you choose) to give you added benefits without splashing out too much $$ on a new serum or cream.. Most of my sheet masks are around the $2-3 mark, so definitely affordable. I think the most expensive one I have cost me $6 or $7. Mine are all by Korean or Japanese brands. Check to see if you have a W Cosmetics near you (if you are in Australia) as they have had the best range of brands/products that I have found in Australia. 

I would love to know what your favourite masks are, so I can try out some new ones! Have you tried sheet masks? 


Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhh the skinfood one sounds so good!! :D Need to give it a go!

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...