Japanese Haul

21:42:00


I miss Japan. Like, I really miss it! I miss the amazing food, the beautiful people, my host family, and the fact that it can be 10pm at night and you can go make-up shopping! 



Unfortunately I didn't get to purchase much drugstore make-up, however I did spend up at two well known make-up stores!!

Shu Uemura is a brand I have been wanting to try for a long time, however in QLD you can only get it at David Jones, and I don't really like to buy new brands without trying a few things first! So I spent about 45mins in the Shu Uemura store on Omotesando Hills in Shibuya (whilst waiting for my appointment at the Apple Store) and sat down with one of their artists to try out a few foundations. I then started to go a little crazy and just grabbed a random things I probably didn't need.. whoops!

In the end I picked up the: The Light Bulb Foundation set (with Light Bulb Sponge) in 764 Medium Beige Light, UV Under Base Mousse in Ivory, Tint in Gelato in AT02 Sugar Plum, Porefinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil and two of their iconic Eyelash curlers (not pictured).


Then after I had my appointment at Apple, I had to wait whilst they fixed my screen, so off I went back up the road and stumbled on a MAC Pro store! Which I spent another 45mins at testing out some of MAC's newest foundations plus a few Japanese exclusive products! 


After much deliberation, I picked up the new Studio Waterweight SPF 30 foundation (which hasn't been released in Australia yet!) in NC20, Studio Perfect Powder Foundation Compact in NC20 (Japan/Asian exclusive), Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50, (I only bought this because if you purchased it plus a foundation you got a mini strobe cream and mini cleansing oil in a MAC clear case - not pictured). 


I also went a little crazy and picked up 6 new lipsticks.. Because I really needed more.... *rolls eyes*
I picked up the shades: Whirl, Diva, Brave, D for Danger, Faux, & Impassioned (which I gifted to my sister-in-law)


And then when I went back to work after our trip, I had a late birthday package arrive from my blogging bestie - Sarah from Bows & Pleats!
She got me another lipstick in Modesty and a new Fix+ which I actually needed as I am almost out! 


Sarah is such a lovely, kind and beautiful soul, I am so glad to have met her through the blogging community!! Please go check out her blog if you haven't already!!


What type of posts would you like to see on Loads of Lifestyle, let me know in the comments below!! 


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome haul! Shame you didn't get to do any drugstore shopping but these are some fab purchases. You got some great deals at MAC, I'd love to try their cleansing oil and Fix +! I'd be curious to hear how you go with their new foundation, I haven't heard that much about it.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! What a beautiful haul! All those MAC lippies are great choices! I need Whirl in my life.

    Kate | themintedblog.com // more.themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...