July Favourites!

14:46:00


Wow! I haven't done a favourites post since February.. whoops! How lazy of me!!

This month I have been keeping my daily make-up pretty low key, but I've had a few large nights out where I have been able to slap it all on!! ;)

This month I have been loving..

Make-Up

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter (pressed) in Opal - this stuff is highlighting/strobing gold! I don't know why I waited so long to pick it up! It gives you such a beautiful highlight. It is so pigmented and buttery you only need the tiniest amount and a light hand when using! And because you only need such a small amount, it's going to last quite a while!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Mascara* - First up, this stuff smells amazing. That fresh cuccumber-y scent is one of my favourites, and I will usually pick up body washes/moisturisers that smell like it, so for Rimmel London to release a Mascara that smells like cucumbers is a great thing!! I have been loving the hourglass shape wand - it really opens up the eye and gives a nice everyday curl, however the formula is quite runny/wet and if you don't let it dry or bump your eyelashes it can go everywhere!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - I pretty much reach for this baby every time I need an eyeshadow or two. Annd I pretty much use the exact same shades each and every time (Salt Caramel, Marzipan & Triple Fudge) I am so predictable! haha

Real Techniques - Buffing Brush* - Since receiving this baby as part of the Real Techniques Core Collection, I have dumped my other foundation brush (Sigma F80) and fallen in love with this one! It leaves a beautiful almost airbrushed finish.

Skin/Body Care

Mieux Derma Petite Mask* - I have only used this once or twice (recommended to use once every 10days) but I have never used a Kaolin Clay mask that is so light weight!! It dries on the skin as does most clay based masks, however it doesn't give you that tight, can't move a muscle on your face effect that some clay masks can leave you with! It also has Witch Hazel, Seaweed and Aloe Vera which are all beneficial to beautiful skin!!

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip* - Looks like Chocolate Yogo, smells like it too. Absorbs quickly into your skin and lasts all day! Whats not to love?

EmerginC Vitamin C 12% Serum* - I picked this Serum on recommendation from the beautiful Tahana from Tahana Lee and I am really loving it! It has a zingy citrus scent and I have slowly seen a increased brightness and evening of my skin tone! It is looking like a winner in my books!!

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - Bedside table must have! It keeps my lips hydrated all night, and I wake up in the morning with soft lips! Crucial for lipstick lovers like me!!

Miscellaneous 

Adult Colouring In Book - Secret Japan - You probably have seen by now (on instagram) that I am off to Japan at the end of this month! I am so excited to get back to the Land of the Rising Sun - it has been 10yrs since I was last there!! And I am loving everything and anything to do with Japan! I have been wanting to try an adult colouring book for a while now, and when I saw this one, I knew I had to have it!!

Fresh Flowers in my house - who doesn't love flowers? Since I moved house last month, I have pretty much had fresh flowers on my dining table since then! Ive had Peonies, Lilies and Disbuds and yesterday I picked up some Tulips on sale for $4 from Woolworths! (I bought 2 bunches) #winning

Green Tea - I love green tea. I cannot go one day without at least one cup of it! My favourites are T2's Green Rose, Gorgeous Geisha & their LE WOW tea (Sencha Mango & Fruitilicious combined)



What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!


Don't forget to enter my 1 year Blogiversary Giveaway!


 Mel x



As always, between posts you can find me:


Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle

*These products were provided to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration, however my opinions are always my own!*




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. So many lovely favourites Melissa! I have also been really enjoying the Rimmel Wake Me Up Macara and Chocolate Bar Palette! I feel like we have really similar taste :) I need to start buying fresh flowers more often!!! Yours look so gorgeous. Also if you like green tea you should try the green tea and lemon myrtle one from Nerada Organics it is so good!!! I hope you have an amazing trip to Japan!!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like, if I ever lived in Brisbane we would be besties and totally inseparable! haha I need to visit again!! Oooh I haven't tried the nerada brand before, I will check out next time I go shopping!! Thanks for reading lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. Love Opal too!!! And the RT Buffing Brush - it's fab. Totally agree on the green tea - I drink it daily also, so good. Your tea cup is adorable!

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! My mother-in-law picked it up for me!! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  3. Wooo Chocolate Bar palette - wot a gem. It looks like imma need one of those Becca highlights eventually. I have my heart set on Champagne Pop but I doubt I'll get my hands on it (prayin they make it permanent). I really want to try the Bite lip mask too!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to get your hands on any of the Becca highlighters!! They are so pretty!! I have been LOVING bite beauty - all off their products are awesome!! Thanks for reading lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. I commented yesterday but it is gone :| You got the serum! I am so happy you love it! It only gets better!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what? That's strange!! I have been absolutely loving it! Thanks for the recommendation!! xx

      Delete
  5. I love that Too Faced Chocolate Bar one, if only for the packaging! I have to be careful with eye shadows; I don't wear that much eye makeup so I generally keep to my Naked 2.

    Also, I love that brush that you use! Looks so pretty.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Rocksbox Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't have the Naked 2, only the 3! I don't grab for it, as much as I thought I would!!
      Thanks for reading!! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Too Faced Palette, it's just so gorgeous and the shades are all so pretty and work well together xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely product! I really want to try the Bittersweet one too!! Thanks for reading !! xx

      Delete
  7. Hey Mel, Becca shimmering powder in Opal is definitely in my wish list. Instead of getting Opal, I went for Champagne pop by Jaclyn Hill instead. Enjoy your trip to Japan xx. My hubby & I are planning to go Japan next year :D

    Hana | Bold Expression

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...