Daydreaming of a New Spring Fragrance?

09:00:00



Try the new offering from Marc Jacobs' Daisy Collection:

Daisy Dream Forever



Inspired by eternal blue skies, Daisy Dream Forever embodies a youthful and ethereal charm, sending you into a daydream of the perfect spring day! 
With top notes of Blackberry, Grapefruit and Pear, it is quite a sweet fruity scent, however the middle notes of Jasmine, Lychee and Blue Wisteria, and base notes of White Woods, Musks and Coconut Water, bring it back down into a nice wearable everyday fragrance.
The bottle is a deep blue translucent glass, adorned with frosted signature daisies on the shoulder of the bottle as well as the shiny silver cap. 

Loads of Lifestyle says: this is a nice everyday spring/summer scent, it is almost a little too sweet for my personal tastes - my perfume scents have definitely matured a lot lately - and I have received multiple comments on the scent when I have been wearing it. The boyfriend finds its a little to sweet as well - but hasn't complained when I have been wearing it!! I love the luxe look of the bottle, its quite heavy - I like a sturdy well made item. 




Daisy Dream Forever is available now from Myer and David Jones, and from September 1st from Sephora and selected pharmacies. 


Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever 50ml rrp $120



 Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:


Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle



*This products were provided to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration, however my opinions are always my own!*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was really keen on the MJ Daisy Dream (with the white flowers). This one also sounds lovely. Must check it out. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Naked Smoky Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the original Daisy fragrance and this one sounds so good! The packaging is gorgeous.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...