Addicted to Blush Tag!

18:00:00


The lovely Kat from Kitsch Snitch created this Blush Tag back in February and I have been meaning to do it since then! So without further ado...


my  blush collection!

What colour blush suits you the most? 


I am really lucky and have a neutral skin tone, so I can wear pretty much and colour and it will most probably suit me, however I always reach for a peachy/coral colour! 



Pressed/cream/loose blush? 


Pressed all the way! I don't own any loose blushes, and I just would find they are too messy! I do have a couple of cream/liquid blushes/tints but rarely grab for them.



a few of my pressed blushes


Favourite shimmery blush? 


I think it would have to be my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Wardrobe palette thingy. All the colours in that are so beautiful. But my favourite out of the 3 in the palette is the middle shade 'Incandescent Electra' which is limited edition unfortunately.




Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Wardrobe


Favourite matte blush?


Melba by MAC hands down! 



Favourite cream blush? 


I only have 2 cream blushes, one by Napoleon Perdis - that was free with a magazine a while ago, and a NARS Multiple in Orgasm. I like both, but for different looks.

I also have 2 liquid tints by Benefit - BeneTint & PoseyTint - I like to use these on 'no make-up' days for a subtle flush.





Favourite drugstore blush?


I actually only have 1 drugstore blush (well technically 3), its a palette by Sleek MakeUp, in Lace. (which I now can't find)



Favourite high end blush?


Ohhh tough one! I love them all?? I'm going to have to say, my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Wardrobe followed by a close 2nd is my NARS Virtual Domination Palette from the holiday release last christmas!




NARS Virtual Domination Palette


Favourite bright blush?


Azalea by MAC - its just so bright! It's literally bright red in the pan!! 





Biggest blush disappointment/regret?


Hmm I don't think I really have one. I really don't own that many considering.. I'm a bit of a researcher when it comes to spending money on anything. I will do internet research, and then try and swatch it in store if I can, before making the splurge!



Best blush packaging?


My MAC Pro-Palette of 6 blushes! Custom made by yours truly! :)






What's on your blush wish list?


I have quite a good selection of brands and colours at the moment, but if I had to choose, maybe one of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes! 



Number 1 holy grail blush?


Melba by MAC! Definitely! I love this colour, its so versatile and you can build up the colour intensity. I love it! 








Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

You can find me on:
Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl 








You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Your blush collection is amazing. I am so jealous....especially of your Nars virtual domination palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blushes! I so wish I could have gotten my hands on the NARS and Hourglass blush palettes! MAC Melba has been on my wishlist for the longest time, it's such a gorgeous shade!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that palette Celia!! And its so handy as I can just take it when I go away instead of having to carry around 5 different products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melba gives me life! I use it pretty much daily!! I picked the NARS & Hourglass palettea up from sephora (from the states - love parcel forwarding!) I just saw on your blog that Clinique blush blush pop - I think I need that in my life! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was my first ever tag! I love blush too! I think it takes up about a quarter of my makeup collection! Give it a go! I would love to see it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm, I loved this post!!! What are those bead thingys in the first picture? I thought they were loose blush pearls or something?


    I LOVE your pro blush palette! It's so pretty!!!!!! I also don't own Melba, so maybe we can pick that up on Saturday at the beauty show. I assume MAC will be there!!! Great post! Your photos are so on point!!! I totally agree that the Hourglass blush palette is my favourite too! I love the last shade :)

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are Guerlain Meteorites! I got a 3 pack of them through Duty free about 8 years ago and have hardly used them! But they are so pretty, and smell really nice!!
    I'm not sure if MAC will be there, they arent on the exhibitors list, and you would think that they would put something big like MAC being there on the list! But I think someone said they were there last year!!
    I already have lovely.. Have a look!!
    http://loadsoflifestyle.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/us-mac-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...