A very LUSHicous Haul

18:00:00





Ok, so this is a little bit of a collective haul from 2 separate occasions, one being a little bit of a haul before the Bloggers United Event in Brisbane 7 weeks ago, and then the second being a haul from the Bloggers United First Birthday event at LUSH Queen St Mall, Brisbane, 4 weeks ago!


From my first trip I picked up the following:

I absolutely love LUSH bath products, they smell fantastic plus they leave your skin feeling nice and soft. The bath oil products are a new/re-release of the old bath melts, they're super if you have dry skin and once you get out of the bath they coat you in the oil floating on the surface. The Comforter shower cream smells amazing! It actually smells like redskin lollies (well I think it does!) The boyfriend is enjoying this one too, which I thought he wouldn't because its quite a sweet smell.


The next time I ventured to LUSH, it was for the Bloggers United event, and we were treated to yummy vegan snacks, coconut water and learnt all about LUSH. We were lucky enough to be gifted a few products, as well as getting to choose one product from the store to take home and try! But I also ended grabbing quite a lot more too!! hehe

This time I picked up:


This haul, again containing lots of bath products - bubble bars and bath bombs - but I also widened my purchases to include some hair treatments and a fresh face mask too as I am all about that mask life! I have used the H'suan Wen Hua (no idea about correct pronunciation on that.. sorry!) and it left my hair feeling so soft and luscious. It contains good things like avocado, bananas, eggs, balsamic vinegar plus lots more! It is almost good enough to eat!

What are your favourite LUSH goodies? What should I try next time I venture into the city??
If you would like to see individual reviews of anything I have purchased, please let me know in the comments below!! 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the Intergalactic bath bombs! The Experimenter is high on the fun scale too. I really need to get me some Comforter shower cream, I love Redskin lollies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an impressive combined Lush haul!!! I have been loving their products lately! I recently picked up the Roots Hair Treatment and I just love it! x

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...