Shower Time!

18:30:00


Hi Guys! I'm back from my little moving hiatus! I thought I would do a little bit of a different post today, and show you what my boyfriend (James) & I are currently using in our shower!



Skincare

Alpha H Balancing Cleanser
I use this as my first cleanse to remove my face make-up (I use my Bioderma Micellar Water to remove eye make-up). Its nice and creamy and removes my make-up wonderfully!

Alpha H Mirco Cleanse
I use this twice a week for a nice chemical/physical exfoliant! I love the way my skin feels after using this!!

Elucent Whitening Exfoliating Cleanser
I use this cleanser on the days I'm not using my Clarisonic, as its a creamy formula it doesn't work as well. It has very small exfoliating beads but are gentle enough for everyday use!

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
I use this cleansing gel with my Clarisonic, its actually the one I got free with it! It is nice and foamy and works well with the Clarisonic!

Clarisonic Mia 2 (not pictured)
I love my Clarisonic! It's probably one of the best purchases for my skin, that I've made! I use mine about 3 times a week with the Boscia cleansing gel, to help remove dead skin and deep cleanse my face!

Bodycare

Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub White Lily & Damask Rose*
This body scrub/shower gel is fantastic! Its smells like an English garden, its pink, and contains natural pumice particles to give you a gentle scrub, and the scent lingers throughout the day! As you can see from the photo this is well used and I'm glad I have a back up!

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I have been loving this since the weather has cooled down, as my skin dries out quite easily (and because I like to have scorching hot showers - whoops) you rub this all over your body whilst still in the shower, and then leave it to absorb into your skin for a little while then rinse off before you jump out of the shower, and it leaves your skin so silky and moisturised! It contains roughly 7 different types of oils & butters to help nourish your skin!!

Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry Shower Gel
THIS STUFF SMELLS LIKE CUPCAKES AND LOLLIES! If you have never smelt any of the Orginal Source's body washes - do yourself a favour and run to your newest supermarket and smell them!! You will not leave the store without purchasing at least one!!

Thank You Goats Milk & Lemon Myrtle Soap
James loves this soap. I am not too fussed on him, as it tends to dry my skin out a bit, but if it keeps him happy, I'm all for it! It contains some form of exfoliant particles in it as well which is a bit harsh for my skin!

Haircare

Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo & Leave In/Rinse Out Conditioner
I have quite strange hair. Its wavy, curly in some spots, straight in others, I get oily roots, and dry ends. This shampoo, it cures the wavy/curly situation by enhancing my natural waves and curls, because its a low lather cream shampoo, it keeps the hair follicles nice and smooth!!

Earth Science Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Masque
I bought this hair masque on recommendation from the lovely Sarah from Bows & Pleats and boy is it good! For the price of it $2.77 (USD for 59g) off iherb you cannot go wrong! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky!!

Mens

LUSH Kalamazoo
Bearded Man Must Have! My boyfriend loves this (its his second tub!), it has a nice fruity scent (from the pineapple!) and leaves his beard and face nice and clean!

Kerastase Homme Captial Force Engergise
I don't really know much about this product, but it seems to clean James' hair (lol) and he keeps using it so he must like it!


I will be back to scheduling posts on a wednesday from next week onwards, so keep an eye for it!

Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!!


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:


Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hey Melissa,
    Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is one of my favourite from Lush :)
    I am intrigued to try the 'Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry Shower Gel'. Where did you get it from? Coles? Wollies?

    | Bold Expression | Hana


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hana!
      I love Ro's! It smells so lush! lol
      I got the Vanilla & Raspberry body wash from Coles, but I'm positive that Woolies stock it too!!

      Thanks for reading!!

      Mel x

      Delete
  2. Loved having a peak at your bathroom products! I love the Clarisonic too and the Vanilla & Raspberry shower gel is AMAZE!!! Look forward to your posts now that things have settled :) xx

    Daniela | MissNewBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They all smell so good!! But Raspberry & Vanilla smells the best!! x

      Delete
  4. Michael is obsessed with his Kalamazoo too! He feels so special that he gets his very own product lol! I also love the Alpha H Balancing cleanser and the original source shower gel! Such good picks! Great post lovely xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...