DIY Beauty Series - #3 - DIY Coffee Scrub

18:30:00

Part 3 of my DIY Beauty Series today's recipe is for a amazing body scrub!

DIY Coffee Body Scrub


Ingredients



  • 1 cup Ground Coffee
  • 1/3 cup(approx) Carrier Oil - I like Organic Coconut oil, but you could use Sweet Almond Oil or Olive Oil
  • 1 tbsp Salt Flakes
  • 8 drops of Pure Essential Oil - today I am using Peppermint Oil, but you can use any you like



Method


Place Coffee, Salt and Essential Oil in a bowl and mix. Slowly pour in the oil, stirring continuously until it reaches the consistency of wet sand.

Place scrub in a glass jar to keep it nice and fresh. Because it is a fresh product, you should aim to use it up within 3 months. 

To Use


Moisten skin, grab a small handful of the scrub and work in circular motions all over the body. You can even use it on your face, but make sure to be extra gentle when scrubbing your face! You can leave the scrub to dry for 5-10 minutes, or rinse off straight away. You will be left with beautifully soft & mositurised skin. 


Use 2-3 times a week or as needed! 




Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

You can find me on:
Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow this is amazing and so easy!!! I definitely need to try this!!! Where do you buy your essential oils from?

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah!

      I actually borrowed these off a friend! hehe But she buys them from our Organic Grocer/Cafe here in Goondiwindi! The Doterra brand are the best quality!!

      Mel x

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...