U.S. Sephora Haul

18:30:00


Everyone loves a #haul post right? We love living vicariously through other peoples poor self-control when it comes to buying anything.. Whether it be make-up, clothing, a new car, a holiday.. We love having a good old sticky beak.. 

NP: I bought this back in October, and have been mega slack getting it online - no spending ban failure here! ;)


So here it goes.. 


Lets have a look at my Sephora order.. 





I waited until the holiday collections had been released on the Sephora website before I made my order, because there was a few things I wanted to get my hands on!! 


I picked up the following:


Clarisonic - Mia 2 Winter Hydration Pack - $149USD


I had been wanting to try the clarisonic for quite a while, and finally decided to take the plunge. I love this thing, makes your skin feel so smooth! (Full review to come)I loved that it came with free products too! (I could have bought the Mia 2 by itself for the same price without the products) I haven't used the products yet, but I will eventually get around to it. 




NARS - Virtual Domination Cheek Palette - $65USD

Oh I had been waiting to get my hot little hands on this baby! I had been wanting to purchase the coveted Laguna Bronzer for quite a while, and I'm glad I held off! I use this palette every. single. day. and I haven't even made a dent in it! The colours are fantastic and highly pigmented. 




Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow in Soft Brown - $18

I already have a few of these much loved Dipbrow's in my professional kit, and I absolutely love them, a tiny bit goes a long way. So I picked one up for my personal use!




Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Palette - $58

I had read SO much about this palette, its been hyped up over all platforms of social media, and for good reason! I use Dim Light on a very regular basis to give me that "glowing from within" look.




Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Blush Wardrobe - $58

Once this was released I knew I had to add it to my collections, the colours in the palette are so wearable and very pigmented, you only need the tiniest sweep over your cheeks to get amazing colour!




Urban Decay - Vice 3 Palette - $69

This is my first Urban Decay product! I know there is much hype around the Naked Palettes (1,2,3) and they do look beautiful, but I already have similar colours in my kit so theres no need to double up. This palette caught my eye however, and it has some beautiful eyeshadow colours within it. The colours are so buttery and pigmented - wait 'til you see the swatches!




Beauty Blender - Original Blender with a Mini Solid Cleanser - $25

I have used a knockoff sponge from Manicare (Australian nail & cosmetic company) and it was hard as a rock and absorbed so much product! I grabbed this to see if it was worth the hype (it is!)and it came with a mini size Solid cleanser to clean it! 

Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb - 250 Beauty Insider Points (deluxe sample size)


My 3 complimentary samples were

Make Up For Ever - High Definition Primer
Soap & Glory - Rejuvenating 6 in 1 Super Serum
Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser


Lets have a look inside those wonderful palettes shall we??




NARS Virtual Domination Palette - Limited Edition



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Wardrobe




Urban Decay - Vice 3 Palette


Amazing colours!!

Alchemy, Vanity & Dragon

This is from a single swipe of my fingers! So pigmented!

So thats everything I picked up in my US Sephora haul! Let me know in the comments below if you would like to see more swatches or some looks created with these products! 


Mel x


You can find me on:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The colors are stunning and a haul is always a weird pleasure of everyone, everything is so cool.
    by the way, im so happy for you to go to the obsession2015 beauty blogger event, you go girl!
    mind checking my blog?
    www.curlycurlycurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vice 3 palette looks amazing! I actually bought one for my friend for her birthday but I so wanted to keep it for myself!!! I also own the Hourglass lighting palette and blush palette and they're so beautiful! I use them all the time! You will be so happy that you splurged on them!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some amazing things, so jealous. I'd love to see reviews on some of the products like that Nars Brush x

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi F,
    I love looking a other peoples hauls! It makes me feel better about myself and my terrible spending habits!! The Obession event has been and gone! It was an amazing day!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the worst at replying to comments! Vice 3 is amaze-balls! So creamy and pigmented!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stefanie!
    Sorry for the late reply! I was so glad I picked up all that I did! Now that the Aussie dollar and fallen, it works out about the same to buy it all in Australia now! Thanks for the feedback and I will try to put up a review about the NARS palette!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...