2015 Resolutions!

18:30:00


Better late than never, here are my 2015 resolutions!


One of the BEST peaches I have ever tasted - Cinque Terre 2013


Blog Resolutions:
  • Post at least once per week (preferably twice)
  • Work on my photography skills
  • Post more reviews and make up looks
  • Post a few non-beauty related posts (DIY, Food etc)


MAC Pro Lip Palettes

Personal Resolutions:
  • Phone goes onto the charger (in the kitchen) at 9pm sharp!
  • Use a clock-radio for an alarm instead of my phone
  • Purchase better quality clothing items, and less crappy ones and formulate a capsule wardrobe!
  • Read more books.
  • Travel overseas this year! (Japan I’m thinking! edit: I happening!! :D)




Beauty Resolutions:
  • Spending ban! (6 months – read about that here)
  • Use up the products I already have before even thinking about buying more, then see above!
  • Set up my beauty room completely
  • No impulse buying because Instagram says so… (does anybody else do this??)
  • Head to at least one beauty expo (Pro Makeup & Beauty Expo/IMATS etc) and participate in a learning seminar.

Nothing better than soaking up rays under a coconut palm!


What are your Resolutions for 2015?? I would love to know! Let me know is the comment section below (I have just switched to Disqus - hopefully it works better than bloggers comment section!)



As always, between posts you can find me:



Mel x

You can find me on:
Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I admit I don't do resolutions but I have made a promise to avoid the cheap, quick impulse clothing purchases that I only wear once because they then fall apart. Spend more, buy less is the motto I'm working towards. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you still came out with New Year's resolution. I think that it's never too late to start, until now when an idea comes along, I still add it to the things I wanna do or change this year. Goodluck on your goals. :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Miriam! Sorry about the late reply! I'm a terrible person!! You are completely right, it is never to late to start! I have added so much to my "resolutions" already this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Megan! I totally agree with you on the Spend More, Buy Less philosophy! I'm sick of buying into trends that last 5 mins! I want quality basics, and would rather spend less money on "trend" scarves or accessories!!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...