Travel Bucket List

19:00:00




Travel is what I live for. I’m constantly searching for ideas for my next holidays. Whether it be from friend’s travels or following travel companies/bloggers who jet off around the world constantly. My list is ever growing and changing!


Orviteo, Italy

In no particular order here is my current bucket list (including things I have already ticked off!)

  • African Safari – April 2007 
  • Hike the Macchu Picchu Trail
  • See the Northern Lights (whether it be from Scandinavia or the Americas)
  • Visit Cinque Terre – July 2013
Monterosso, Cinque Terre
  • New York City  
    • Central park 
    • Stay in a hotel with a 180 degree skyline view
    • Top of the rock view 
    • Empire state building view 
    • Brooklyn & Williamsburg flea markets
  • Backpack through Europe – June/July 2013
Austrian Alps
  • Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands – August 2014
Whitehaven Beach
  • Hire a Campervan and drive around New Zealand
  • Visit Eastern Europe 
    • Russia
    • Poland
    • Hungary
    • Czech Republic (again)
    • Croatia (again) 
    • Bosnia & Herzegovina
Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic
  • Visit Scandinavia 
    • Norway
    • Sweden
    • Denmark  
    • PLUS - Finland, Estonia & Iceland
  • Road Trip through Canada
  • Travel in Business Class (airline)
  • Greece, Turkey
  • Morocco
  • Egypt
  • Drive around Tasmania staying in Boutique Hotels and B&B’s
  • Visit Japan (again) – September 2005, September 2015
  • Have a White Christmas (New York or Germany)
  • Western Australia 
    • Perth 
    • Esperance
    • Broome/Cable Beach
    • Rottnest Island
    • Margaret River
  • Swim with Whale-Sharks/Manta Rays anywhere in the world
  • Visit the Maldives
  • Drive the Great Ocean Road, Victoria (myself – I have done this with family about 10 years ago!)
  • Visit Pipeline, Hawaii
  • Visit every Disneyland – Tokyo Disney – Sept 2005
  • Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef – 2002, 2005, 2014
Great Barrier Reef
  • Galapagos Islands
  • Central America 
    • Mexico
    • Belize
    • Guatemala
    • Costa Rica
  • Sri Lanka
  • Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos
  • Palau
  • Bora Bora/Tahiti/Moorea
  • A girls trip somewhere tropical with massages/cocktails
  • South America
    • Peru
    • Chile
    • Argentina
    • Brazil 
    • Ecuador
  • Cook Islands

Cinque Terre

I'm sure there is plenty more in the world that I want/need to see! But I will definitely be adding to this list! 
Do you have any Bucket List Destinations that aren't on my list but should be? Let me know in the comments below!

As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestly

Mel xx






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Mel,

    Just came across your blog through Busabout's website - really glad I stumbled across it! Have loved reading the posts about your Europe trip in 2013. I'm a Kiwi living in London currently but sadly have to head home in a few months when my visa ends - however before I do that I'm going to do a block of travel around Europe - am looking at getting the flexi pass too :)

    Your bucket list is pretty epic! Very similar to mine as well. If you want any tips on places to check out in NZ let me know.

    -Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla!
    I am so sorry for the late reply! I am a terrible blogger! :)
    I had so much fun travelling around Europe! I wish that I had the sense when I was younger to get a UK working visa!! I am still eligible but being in a relationship (with someone over 30) kinda makes it a bit hard! But I have been telling anyone who will listen to me to do it!!
    I haven't been to NZ yet and it is something I really want to do! But because it is so close from Australia, I feel I need to see all the places most furthest away from AU first, incase accidents happen (babies - hehe) and then lives are complicated! But both my Boyfriend and I really want to drive around NZ one day!
    Thank you so much for your comment! And I hope you have an amazing time before you head home!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...