Christmas Gift Guide

18:30:00

I have put together this little gift guide for my lovely readers (that's you!) if you happen to be stuck on what to get your loved ones this holiday season!! 


I love brown paper wrapping! All my presents this year are wrapped in it!! 

Most of these things I would love to receive myself, plus a few things in there for the fella's in your life. (They are ALWAYS so hard to buy for!!) I will also try to have a more budget conscious choice for each gift as well a moderate/high end choice too!

For the Budding Photographer: 


Canon 100D SLR Camera with 18-55mm single lens kit (RRP: $799)





Canon PowerShot S200 (RRP: $299)



For the Music Lover:


Mimco x Frends Monogramania head phones in Rose Gold (RRP: $249)




Happy Plugs - Rose Gold Earbuds (RRP: $49.99)




For the Home Decorators:


Matt Blatt Replica Tom Dixon Copper Pendant Light (RRP: $295ea)




DIYL - DIY Pendant Lights (RRP: from $60)




The Beauty Enthusiasts:


Urban Decay - Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette (RRP: $84.99)
Chi Chi - Eyeshadow Extravaganza Palette (RRP: $30)

The Home-Chef/Baker:


Kitchenaid Stand Mixer (RRP: $799)


Kenwood kMix Hand Mixer (RRP: $97)




For your Mum:


Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Gift Pack (RRP: $260)

Taittinger Brut Réserve Champagne Gift Pack (RRP: $67.99)


Don't forget your Dad:


Glenmorangie "The Original Scotch Whisky" Boutique Glass Pack 

(RRP: $79.99)

Karl Strauss Pintail Pale Ale (RRP: $19.99 for a 6-pack)


You better not forget your Boyfriend/Husband:


Herschel - Retreat Backpack (RRP: $130)




ASOS - Swim Shorts in Acid Wash (RRP: $31.00 Sale Price: $21.50)





All of these wonderful items I have shared above, are hand picked by myself, to hopefully provide you with a little extra help this holiday season. All pictures were sourced from the links attached to the item (or google), and are not my own. I was not compensated for this blog post. I just believe these brands are of the highest quality, hence why I chose to share them with you! 





 As always you find me between blog posts on:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle

Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl


Mel xx









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...