VIDEO - Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Straightening Brush

20:37:00


You definitely would have seen these videos popping up all over social media in the last 6 months or so.. A Brush.. That can straighten your hair? Yep! They exsist and they actually work.. Well the Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Straightening Brush (RRP $99.95) definitely works! I have been testing it out over the last month.


Now my natural hair has a little bit of every texture... It is thin (but I have a lot of it), wavy, straight and curly! Plus, I get oily roots and dry ends. My hair has also been colour treated (since I was about 16)! It is currently in the Balayage/Ombré style with blonde ends and semi-natural coloured roots.

My hair below has been freshly washed and air dried with no product. As you can see, its pretty crazy. There are some gorgeous waves at the front, with a little help from a wave/sea salt spray they can be styled into a natural beach look. But air dried... nota-so-much.. 

The brush features a ceramic surface that is infused with keratin and argan oil. Your locks are simulaneously styled and nourished, providing strong, healthy, shiny hair! Even when you're short on time!! Keratin works to restore hair, whilst repairing and enhancing shine. Argan Oil helps to nourish and reduce frizz as the hair passes through the brush. The brush also features closely positioned ceramic bristles to provide maximum hair coverage for straight and smooth results. It has 3 heat settings for all hair types (150c - 230c) plus it also has an automatic shut off system, for all those rushed mornings. It also comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty!



Have a look at the video below to see how easy it is to style your hair with the Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Straightening Brush!!



Have you tried a straightening brush before? Or would you try one?? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them in the comments below!! 

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |



Note: Products marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This looks great! I like the idea of having a straightener and a brush in one! Good review, Mel! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Kels!! It is so convenient! I am one of those people who hate brushing their hair and prefer the messy look!! haha

      Delete
  2. Ahh Mel your natural hair is gorgeous! I have to admit I am jealous - my hair has one mode: straight. It doesn't stay curled when curled, etc.

    This looks awesome! I sometimes straighten the ends of my hair so it doesn't "flick" out.

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks! Sometimes I wish my hair was like that! As soon as I straighten it, it kinks quite easily and the natural wave comes through after a day or two! But if I curl my hair, it can last a week!! (dry shampoo for life!!)

      Delete
  3. I am in love with your natural waves! Your short, textured cut kind of makes me want to chop all my hair off!

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to get me one of those straightener brushes, they look so amazing.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...