U.S. MAC Haul

17:42:00




I waited for MAC to release their amazing Limited Edition Holiday Collections before I made my purchases, I've had quite a few things sitting in my shopping cart for a couple of months, but I thought I would hold out until I could get a few things from the Holiday Collections.


I grabbed the following from the Permanent Collections:


MAC Pro Palette with 6 Pro Pan Blushes - $112

(Peaches, Melba, Cantaloupe, Love Cloud, Peony Petal, Azalea)
Pro Lip Palettes in Preferred Pinks & Editorial Oranges - $40ea
2 x Sized-to-Go Strobe Creams - $10ea

And these beauties from the Limited Edition Holiday Collection:


Heirloom Mix Lipstick - No Faux Pas - $17.50

Heirloom Mix Mineralize Blush - Sweet Sentiment - $30
Keepsakes Lip Bag - Ruby Woo - $39.50
Keepsakes Viva Glamorous Pro Lip Palette - $40


Lets have a look at how pretty they are!!



Pro-Palette & Blushes

Top (L-R)

Peaches - Pure Peach colour (Sheertone)
Melba - Soft Coral Peach (Matte)
Cantaloupe - Rich Warm Cantaloupe (Satin)

Bottom (L-R)

Love Cloud - Bright Mid-Tone Pink (Satin) 
Peony Petal - Bright Blue Pink (Satin)
Azalea - Bright Iridescent Blue Pink (Frost)

 Pro Blush Palette & Mineralize Blush (LE)
From the Heirloom Mix Collection
The two Holiday Collections from MAC this year are just perfect! I love the black & glitter packaging of the Heirloom Mix release. I picked up two limited edition (LE) pieces, a lipstick & a mineralise blush. The did release some colours from the permanent collection, however I fell in love with the two that I picked (give I had an endless supply of cash I would have bought them all!)

The pieces I grabbed were:

Mineralise Blush in Sweet Sentiment - Rosy Pink
Lipstick in No Faux Pas - Hot Pink (Matte)

Mineralize Blush in Sweet Sentiment

No Faux Pas Lipstick

Keepsakes Collection - The Red Lip Bag

The Keepsakes Collection was all about the sets (eyes, lips, brushes, face & viva glamorous)

I had been wanting to try the lipstick Ruby Woo for a while and when I saw it was in the Keepsakes Collection I had to pick it up. 

The set comes in a medium size white glittery makeup bag, which is a great size for travelling. 

In the kit is:

Ruby Woo Lipstick - Vivid Blue Red (Retro Matte)
Ruby Woo Lipliner - Bright Red
Ruby Woo Lipglass - Bright Red

All come with LE packaging which is matte black with small shiny dots around a section of each product. 




I also grabbed the LE Keepsakes: Viva Glamorous Pro Lip Palette (centre in pic below).  
Also with the Viva Glam range every cent from the purchase of a Viva Glam product goes towards helping women, men & children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. 

 Pro Lip Palettes
I purchased another two Pro Lip Palettes in 6 Preferred Pinks & 6 Editorial Oranges. You can pick all of the lipsticks in the Palettes in bullet form, but I think its pretty good value for money to buy the Lip Palette and you get a bit of all of them! (and really how often you do finish an ENTIRE lipstick??)

6 Editorial Oranges (left palette)

Top (L-R)
Sandy B - Light Shell Pink (Frost)
Crosswires - Clean Pinky Orange (Cremesheen)
Middle (L-R)
Morange - Loudmouth Orange (Amplified Creme)
So Chaud - Intense Reddish-Orange (Matte)
Bottom (L-R)
Look At Her! - Metallic Copper (Sheen Supreme)
Bronze Shimmer - Golden Bronze with Shimmer (Frost)

Viva Glamorous (middle palette)

Top (L-R)
Viva Glam I - Intense Brownish Blue Red (Matte)
Viva Glam IV - Neutral Pink with Pearl (Lustre)
Middle (L-R)
Viva Glam II - Muted Pink Beige with Shimmer (Satin)
Viva Glam V - Midtone Rose with Gold Pearl (Frost)
Bottom (L-R)
Viva Glam III - Muted Brownish Plum (Matte)
Viva Glam VI - Terracotta Plum with Pearl (Lustre)

6 Preferred Pinks (right palette)

Top (L-R)
Pretty Please - Pale Pink Pearl (Lustre)
Please Me - Muted Rosey-tinted Pink (Matte)
Middle (L-R)
Lovelorn - Emotive Blue Pink (Lustre)
Creme De La Femme - Pink laced with Gold (Frost)
Bottom (L-R)
Show Orchid - Vivid Hot Pink (Amplified Creme)
Violetta - Bright Clean Violet Purple (Amplified Creme)



6 Editorial Oranges Pro Lip Palette

Keepsakes Collection Viva Glam Pro Lip Palette
 6 Preferred Pinks Pro Lip Palette
Soft & Gentle is raved about for its beautiful colour and its ability to suit most skin colours. It is such a shimmery peachy colour and a little goes a long way! I have been using this bad boy everyday for a little more than a month and it doesn't even look like I have used it! 

Mineralised Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle - Gilded Peach Bronze


 Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle



Strobe cream is also another one of those "Holy Grail" products that is much talked about! Full of antioxidants, vitamins, potent botanicals and green tea, this is one super-charged facial cream! It gives you a lit-from-within glow if you apply it under your foundation or on its own! I love mixing this with my everyday moisturiser! I have attempted to swatch it in the above picture, you can kind of see the luminous glow that it leaves once the cream has been absorbed into the skin! I bought two of the Sized-To-Go 30mL as they are $10USD each and the larger bottle which is 50mL  is $33USD, one for my personal use and one for my freelance kit.




Strobe Cream


Mel x


As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...