2 Products Essential for Blondes + My Blonde Transformation

18:30:00

At the start of 2017, I made the decision, along with my awesome hairdresser Vanessa, to go blonde! It was a lengthy process, taking 3 sittings (of about 4hrs each) and a shit tonne of foil! For the last couple of years, I have had lighter balayaged ends, but no bleach past about my ears (depending on my hair length at the time). Each time I walk out of Profile Hair Design I felt like an entirely new person, and I loved it!!

The photos below are a timeline of my colour change:

May 2017




August 2017




November 2017




Going blonde should be a slow and steady process with a hairdresser that you know and trust. Vanessa (and her team) have been my hairdressers for almost 5 years. They know my hair back-to-front, and most importantly my colour history which is crucial when going lighter!
They also know their products, and which to recommend for your hair type.


 The two ESSENTIAL products that I have and used every time I was my hair (granted that is 1-2 times per week max!) are:

Kevin Murphy Blonde.Angel.Wash - Lavender infused and colour enhancing, this is the first step at removing any brassy/yellow tones from my hair. I always double shampoo my hair, but the key is, for the second wash, you only need the tiniest amount to get a full lather, so you aren't using two full doses of product each time! Also handy to note that all Kevin Murphy products are Cruelty Free!

Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Intensifying Treatment - This is the ultimate 2-in-1 product! It conditions, repairs and softens bleached hair, but it is also the best toner and colour intensifier! The key with this product is to towel-dry your hair before applying. I find if I don't half of the product drips out while you leave it for the 3 mins it needs.

I always get complements after I have washed my hair, to the point where people ask if I have had my colour re-done. These two products work wonders together!! If you have blonde hair, definitely look into them!!

What are your hair care essentials?!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...