Travel Essentials & Tips

17:05:00


Y'all know how much I love to travel! So when RY.com.au told me they were putting together a Travel Edit for their website, I knew I had to be a part of it!!

RY.com.au kindly sent me some travel sized products from their range, plus I used some products from my own collection, that are also available on the RY website.

One of the hardest things about travelling, is trying not to overpack. I am a notorious over packer, however I am trying to curb the habit. One of the main places where I over pack is in the toiletries department. I think that I will wear all 6 of those lippies and use those 3 eyeshadow palettes.. haha NOPE! I am barely lucky enough if I use mascara and a brow product let alone foundation, powder, and everything that goes with it. So today I am going to share my top travel essentials & tips!


Inflight Essentials & Tips:



Overpacking? No way with minis!! You can now just about get all your favourite products in mini sized! And I mean, who doesn't love mini products?? They are just so cute!!! 50ml varieties of hair care and last up to 14 washes - so there is no need to lug around a 2 x 250ml bottles of shampoo & conditioner!! And some even come in convenient "travel packs". Like the Pureology "Step Up To Next-Leve Hydration" pack*. Also treatments and styling products come in the same small cute packaging, like the Matrix Miracle Creator Treatment* and the Evo Easy Tiger Smoothing Balm*.The same goes with skincare, super convenient trial or travel packs, containing minis of your favourite moisturisers, serums and oils. The Jojoba Company Travel Essentials Pack* contains 5 20ml products to keep your overpacking to a minimum.


Another way to save space is to pack multi-use products. Things that can be used in multiple ways, saving on the amount of products you need to take!! A small palette containing blush, bronzer, and highlighter, is always a good idea like the Poni Cosmetics Contouring Kit* which you can also use as an eyeshadow palette too!! A mascara that has the options of lengthening or volumising, so you can adjust your look from day to night is hand too. The Poni Cosmetics White Knight Mascara* has both of these options, plus doesn't smudge or leave you with panda eyes and is easy to remove. A pop of colour on your lips can make you look more put together than you actually are! A creamy pinky nude colour will always be your best friend on holidays. Plus you can always use a lipstick as a cream blush too! I love the Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayons, as they are thin and don't take up much space!


Well there you have it, how I try to reduce the amount of products I take when I travel!! Plus a few handy tips to keep you hydrated and fresh mid-flight!! Hopefully I can get back to regular posting from now on!! 

What are you travel tip or favourite destinations? I'm planning a 4 week Eurotrip for next year, I would love some recommendations!!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |


Note: Products marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



2 comments

  1. What a cool brief. I always love seeing what makes the cut for people's travel bags. Also, I can't believe I haven't tried the Bioderma wipes yet. I definitely need to!

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such an over packer as well! I was really good when we went for our Europe trip and I hope I can be super minimal again for Canada in December! Loved this post! So good to have reminders of things to pack. I love minis as well so you don't need to waste time or make a mess with decanting big shampoo bottles into smaller ones. Great picks!!! I need to try Poni Cosmetics!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...