Foundation Focus: Etude House - Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit

09:26:00

As many of you would know, my obsession with Korean Cosmetics has been going for a little while now, so when I was contacted by Q Depot to try out some Korean Make-Up, I jumped at the chance.


A Beauty Balm or as it is more commonly known BB Cream have been around for quite a while now. Mainly originating in the Asian cosmetic world, they have since been taken on by most large western cosmetic brands. BB Creams are designed to be a all-in-one product, to be used to replace foundation, sunscreen, primers and sometimes even facial serums.

The Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit gives a shiny and glossy look with mineral pearl ingredients. It has a 3-in-1 formula with Whitening + Wrinkle care + UV protection (SPF30 / PA++) formula. 

This BB cream has a medium coverage, and a super glossy/dewy finish. I found it lasted around 4-5hrs on my combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks, normal elsewhere) however it maid my T-Zone look like an oil slick after about 3hrs. Which can be combated with blotting papers or a little extra powder in the T-Zone. It has great packaging, a sleek pastel pink tube with a pump applicator and lid. Which is always handy to distribute the product. I found I needed only 1 pump to do my whole face, however I like to sheer my foundations out a bit more than the usual person. The only negative about this BB cream would have to be the very strong chemical smell. As soon as your pump out the product, you can smell it, it also lingers a little bit after application.


Pros: 
  • Great Coverage
  • SPF 30+ protection
  • Perfect for normal-dry skin types or those who love a dewy finish
  • Pump applicator
Cons:
  • Nasty chemical smell
  • Not suitable for oily skinned babes 
Overall, I think this is a great everyday face product, that covers you with SPF, plus a bit of coverage too. As long as strong smelling products don't bother you, than I think you would be fine!! And at around $22 ($16 USD) it's a fairly good price point to. I do believe the Etude House BB creams actually come in a few other finishes other than the Blooming Fit, so that might be something to look at for the oily skinned babes out there. 

Have you tried any Korean Cosmetics or make-up? I would love to hear your recommendations!!



Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |


Note: Products marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This foundation sounds gorgeous. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it gives really nice coverage! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...