Skincare: Current Routine 2018

08:00:00

I think I have now officially done more skincare posts than anything here on Loads of Lifestyle.. Skincare has been super important to me for the last 2 years or so, to the point where I have mostly packed up my beauty room.. Only using the bare essentials (and not even on a daily basis!)

My skincare products have morphed from using so many different products from different brands, to almost exclusively using only a single brand. If you follow my Instagram (you really should... @loadsoflifestyle) you will know about my love affair with Medik8.

"Medik8 skincare products & treatments are developed and formulated by a team of biochemists and pharmacologists in an ISO audited, specially-built research facility located in London, UK. Our serums are handmade in small quantity to ensure freshness potency of actives. Medik8 skincare products & treatments are specifically formulated to target: skin-ageing, skin blemishes, redness, pigmentation and dryness. The 100% professional-only range was launched in 2008."


As I said before, I am only using a select few non-Medik8 products because I know they work for my skin, and work well together with my Medik8 products! This may sound silly and totally obvious, but products within a brand are designed to work with each other. Whereas other products from different brands may cancel out any benefits of that other item (does that make sense?). So sticking to a brand-specific routine may be better for your skin (please note - I am not a skincare professional, I have just found this is what has worked best for my skin).

Cleanser:

Morning - Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution*
Night - Medik8 poreCleanse Gel with the Foreo Luna Mini 2* in Sunflower
Every 2nd Night - Medik8 White Balance Cleanse*

Toner:

Morning & Night - Mario Badescu Rosewater Mist

Serums & Treatments:

Morning & Night - Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Serum
Morning - Medik8 C-Tetra Day Cream
Morning & Night - Medik8 r-Retinoate


Sheet Masks:

Occasional - Medik8 Ultimate Recovery Bio-Cellulose Zinc Mask*
                   - MediHeal Collagen Smart Mask (Fave Korean Sheet Mask)
                   - Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Masks (any of the flavours!)

Eye Cream:

Morning & Night - Mesoestetic Energy C Eye Contour

Facial Oil:

Night - Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil*

Sunscreen:

Morning - Medik8 Physical Sunscreen*




Are you more of a One-Brand  or a Multi-Brand kinda person skincare?? Let me know in the comments below! 

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |

Note: Products marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I'm definitely a multi-brand girl with my skincare! I love the Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray, it's so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medik8 sounds so good, I have a few friends who use it now and I have to try it! I've had my eye on the Mario Badescu Rosewater Mist recently though, everyone has been loving it lately.

    X Iz
    www.izzywears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many goodies! I defo need a new skincare regim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a big Medik8 fan! Their new sheet masks are AMAZING and I swear they’re one of the few sheet masks I see instant results with. I’ve also used their blemish control pads, which are sooo good. I think I have the cleanser lying around my drawer somewhere that I need to try!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel! Take two ;) I am so excited by a bunch of these! Funnily enough I just uploaded a skincare post too haha.There are quite a lot of products I've never tried - the face masks look amazing! I def recommend the aloe version of the MB spray when you're out - it's a gamechanger!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm more of a multi brand kind of a person when it comes to skincare, I can never really find a lot of products I like from just one brand. I love love using Bioderma as well!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have shared a nice article here about the Natural Private Label Face Sheet Mask. Your article is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this skin care routine. If you are looking for the Hair Straightening Salon in Vancouver then sparklebeautyhouse.com is the best option for it. Visit us on Hair Straightening Salon Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read your blog.Good one. I liked it and we also provide skin care products.medik8 products for sale online for more information visit our site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness. Thankyou for sharing an amazing infomartion about skin care. Get the best info about Cosmetic Injectable Dermal Fillers Vancouver then visit our website at ovomedispa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Recently I am using this product. These products are really so good. I needed the best acne scar treatment for my skin. Because I had so much pimple on my face. I visited Dr. Sadove and took his advice. Noe my skin is clean and soft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...