The Beauty Lover Tag

08:00:00


I was recently tagged by the lovely Tash from Shiwashiful to do the Beauty Lover Tag! I love tag posts, so I was super keen to do this!!

1. If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?
I think I would have to choose François Nars, as a make-up artist myself.. He is one who I really look up to.

"Don't be so serious; It's only make-up." - François Nars


2. What's your top makeup tip?
Blend, blend, blend! And when you think you have finished blending.. Blend some more!! Eyes, foundation, contour, highlighter, everything!!


3. What one makeup item could you not live without?
Mascara! Hands down. Everything else you can substitute things for.. like crushed berries for lips & cheeks etc.

4. What one skincare item could you not live without?
My whole routine? haha umm this is tough one! I'd say its between Cleanser and Sunscreen/Moisturiser with a SPF 50+

5. What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?
Liquid eyeliner. Though I have been wearing it a lot lately so I am getting better!!


6. What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?
Unblended make-up! Foundation, eyes etc (see Q2)

7. What's your favourite makeup era?
Classic 50's!

8. What's your guilty pleasure product?
I go through stages where I will be obsessed with things, recently I have been obsessed with Korean Beauty products and previously before that it was Highlighters!


9. What's your underdog product?
I don't really have one, because I tend to buy well researched items for my collection..

10. What was your favourite makeup product of 2015?
My fav product was my favourite lipstick of the year.. and still this year... MAC Lady Danger! It will forever be one of my favourites! I love love love it! You can read about all of my 2015 favourites here!


Thank you so much to Tasha from Shiwashiful for tagging me in her post! I love doing tag posts, so if you have done one, let me know so I can participate too!!
I would like to tag SarahEbonyAshKateDani & Daniela all to participate in this one too (if you haven't already)!!

Mel x

As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle

Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle
Snapchat: @loadsoflifestyl


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That's so interesting that you always do lots of research! I'm more of a whim purchaser haha, unless its something like skincare.. Then I will research lots! x

    Katina Lindaa | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a research purchaser too. I almost never buy stuff on a whim haha

      Emma | Rosy Disposition

      Delete
  2. Great post lovely!!! I need to do this tag next! Thanks for thinking of me! Love xoxo

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Mel! I might have to do this one myself actually.

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this post!!! Something different and get to learn more about you!! <3

    Tahana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing the tag! Apologies for my very late comment haha :P Lovely answers though, I research my purchases heaps too! It's rare that I buy a product I know nothing about - unless it's like really on sale haha :P

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...