First Impressions: Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator Collection

08:00:00


In my mega haulage at the end of last year in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals in the US, I knew I wanted to grab some Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I picked up quite a few products from their website including the famed Liquid Lipsticks but what I really wanted to get my hands on were their Illuminators. If you have been reading Loads of Lifestyle for a while, you will know that I love me some highlighters! I have done a collection post which needs to be updated - I have added quite a few more to my collection since I posted it! Whoops!
So I grabbed 3 of the Illuminators in the ABH Cyber Monday sale as they had them for $28ea (USD) including their specially designed illuminator brush the #23 brush ($25USD). So you got a brush for free! Such a great deal!

In the sale I purchased Starlight, Riviera and Peach Nectar as I had won a So Hollywood from a giveaway on Kitsch Snitch blog! Woo!

Starlight - a sheer luminescent white gold 
Riviera - sun-kissed coppery-rose gold 
So Hollywood - true yellow gold with metallic finish
Peach Nectar - warm orange with pink shimmer and a frosted finish

All of these photos were taken in direct sunlight so you could see the sheen and beautifulness for yourselves!!
I love the art deco inspired imprint on the pan, it gives the illuminator an extra little something (and definitely made me want it even more!)


As you can see above they are all quite unique on their own and within this collection however I do have a few that are similar in my collection to So Hollywood and Peach Nectar. But all were definitely needed! :)

Do you have any of the ABH Illuminators? Which one is your favourite?! I think Riviera is my favourite followed closely by Starlight!


Mel x

As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle
Snapchat: @loadsoflifestyl


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These look stunning! I'm so jealous of your collection.
    I think I love Riviera and Starlight the most as well! I am planning to make an order this week but I'm sad I missed the sale you got yours from!!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have Starlight but is easily one of my favourite highlighters in my collection. I wish I also got So Hollywood though, they were sold out when I was in the US last year, may need to do an online order, these all look so gorgeous! x

    Chantalle | www.ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starlight looks like it would be so nice on my pale skin! I will definitely have to think about picking it up. Beautiful swatches :)

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...