Welcome

18:21:00



Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to read and have a look at my blog!

My name is Mel, I'm 25 and live in a small country town on the borders of QLD & NSW, Australia. My main passions in life are Travelling the World, Make-Up & Beauty, Food and DIY. Of course there are a few other thing that are important to me as well including my boyfriend, my cat & dog and my family & friends! 

I started this blog to fill up the creative void that I have in my life and so I can learn to use my spare time more valuably, instead of sitting on Instagram or Facebook all afternoon. Which I most certainly do not have a problem with, I just found myself getting home from work, and jumping straight on the computer and not moving for several hours. I know it sounds weird that starting a blog because you don't want to spend all your time on the computer, when the reality is, you have to sit at the computer and type up your posts. But I want that to take up the smallest percentage of my time, I want to be baking more, or doing step-by-step tutorials for make-up, or creating a series about my new veggie patch. I want to post about my past travels, with my tips and suggestions so you can make the most out of your trips. Planning my future travels and getting suggestions from my readers. 

Isle of Pag, Croatia, 2013


I am by no means a professional writer, or even a good one at that but I hope to learn different ways to express myself with this blog.

I hope you enjoy whats to come in the future!

Feel free to leave comments or pop over and check out my:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...