Aveda: Damage Remedy Range

08:44:00

Since going full blonde about a year ago, you can imagine my hair has been put under some pressure. And whilst my hairdresser Vanessa is an absolute genius and takes very very good care of my locks, of course there is always going to be some form of damage when you go from a natural dark brown to blonde.
A few products I have been testing lately, are from the Aveda Damage Remedy range;

I received 2 deluxe sample/travel sizes of the shampoo & conditioner and a full sized daily hair repair. For those of you who know me well, you will know that I only wash my hair once a week, as I have quite thick and unruly, that takes forever to dry. So especially in winter, I like to limit my hair washing to once a week. So it has taken me a little longer to trial these products.


The Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo* claims to be a gentle shampoo with Quinoa Protein, helps repair and strengthen damaged hair wile naturally derived conditioners help leave it smooth and soft. I would definitely agree with these claims, as the shampoo isn't a typical foaming shampoo, which takes a little while to get used to, especially if you love a good foaming shampoo like me!! It has a beautiful smell to it, which is Aveda's own Pure-Fume™  aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang, and other pure flower and plant essences. It leaves your hair feeling clean and just a little bit moisturised. 

The Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner* claims to be a conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft. Once again, it has that beautiful Aveda Pure-Fume™ scent. This conditioner leaves your hair feeling so silky smooth and soft, I have loved using it. 

The Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair* is a leave-in treatment that instantly repairs and protects from heat styling. It detangles and helps protect from breakage and damage due to heat styling. This is my real winner out of these products!! I have used this every time I have washed my hair. You only need the smallest amount, but it leaves your locks feeling so smooth and soft. And once your hair has dried, the softness is still there!! Plus it helps to keep detangling until you wash your hair again!! If you are in need of a leave-in treatment, I definitely recommend this one!! 

Aveda products are also cruelty free, they believe in responsible manufacturing and packaging. They are the first beauty company to be using 100% post consumer recycled PET. 

Have you tried Aveda products before? I would love to hear some more recommendations from this wonderful brand!!




Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |

Note: Products marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have never coloured my hair but I definitely need to take better care with it. I'm always so lazy in the hair care department.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently Colored my Hair blonde.... This blog helps me alot

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...