Earring Collection & Lust List

08:00:00

I'm not a big jewellery wearer, I never have been. I wear 2 rings (my engagement one and one that was handcrafted by my grandmother) and a watch. No necklaces, bracelets and up until about a year ago, I would only wear some diamond studs that my mum had gifted me when I turned 18. All of my friends have MASSIVE jewellery collections full of over the top necklaces and earrings.

It wasn't until I was trying to put together an outfit for the local picnic race day that I needed a pair of earrings to complete the look. I bought a glittery pair of acrylic drop earrings from Each To Own on Etsy and the rest is history! I now have quite the collection and even more on my lust list!!


First up, the amazing holder that I am currently storing all of my earrings on is from a company called Bon Maxie. I have the Geo design in the Blush, Grey and White (currently sold out). It can hold up to 117 pairs of earrings, obviously this is dependent on the size of your earrings, I currently have 14 pairs on mine and could probably do with another if my collection expands anymore. (Or I could organise them better...) they also comes with its own stand to keep it standing upright.

Alright, I have split the board into 3 different sections..


Left Hand Side:

Tin Foil Collective - Beatrix Mega Flora Earrings - $60
Little Core - Seek Studs in Matte Rasberry & Blue - $35 (no longer available)
Concrete Jellyfish - Prickly Pear Earrings - $150 (my design is no longer available, however they have an updated version available)


Middle:

Studs:
Tangs Design - Pop Studs - Sparkly Silver Druzy* - $15
Katie's Kollection - Blue Speckle Stud - gifted by the maker (a lovely lady from work)
Hermes Studs - gift from a friend (FYI these are knock-offs but still lovely)
Concrete Jellyfish - Green Resin Studs - gift with purchase of my Prickly Pears!
Each to Own - Silver Glitter studs - gift with purchase of my Double Drops

Dangles:
Erstwilder - Prickly Pair Earrings* - $35.95
Sleepless Creative - The Amazonian - Tropical Paradise - $65
Each to Own - Double Drops - Gold - $56


Right Hand Side:

Poppy Lane - Poppy Drops - Navy & Blush - $30ea
Sleepless Creative - Tribal Triple Tassel - Esspresso (currently not available in this colour)


That is all the pieces in my current collection, I love each and every one of them, but my most worn, every day pairs are Little Core Seek Studs, Erstwilder Pickly Pairs, and the Each To Own Silver Glitter Studs!

Now onto my lust list... The pairs I am currently coveting, but will have to wait until after Europe to even think about purchasing!!

Christie Nicolaides - Aria Earrings in Gold - $249
Sleepless Creative - Flirtini Studs in Raspberry - $40
Chickpea Handmade - Galah Studs - $22
Plain Jane - Dangle Janes - $20 - the ones I really want aren't on her etsy site at the moment :(
Odd Spark - Sturt's Desert Pea Studs - $15


I would love to know who your fave earring designers are, and whats on your lust list, so I can check them out!! Let me know in the comments below!!

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |

Note: Products marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Those earrings are so fun, and creative! I love them all.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney, I love them all too! Annnnd I may have added to the collection quite a few times since this post! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Those earrings look absolutely spectacular! They definitely are a statement earring and would be the highlight of any look!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernadette, they definitely take an outfit to the next level!! Thanks for reading!! x

      Delete
  3. Ahhh these are so eclectic and beautiful... I can't choose a favourite! Although I especially love the cactus pair because they are so cute xD love your blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love my cactus earrings, I have since added another pair of cactus earrings to my collection since this post!! Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are looking for to read an awesome post about fashion news then you are at right post, dont waste your time to search on google more and more. This is best for you.
    Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a bold, statement earring on others, but we can never seem to pull them off *sigh. Love the earring board!

    A Pair of Ones  Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the volumes displays a major decorated page - this is changed at regular intervals to allow visitors to examine different pages of the Book. Viking inspired jewelry for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...