My Top 5: Nude Lips

08:00:00


Nude lips can be an easy everyday option, that look classy and sophisticated as long as you don't select colours that wash out the rest of your face/make-up (concealer lips anyone??) If I know I'm going to be eating a lot or don't want the high maintenance of a bright coloured lipstick, I will select a nude lip! I have quite a few in my collection with a varying number of finishes from sheer and cremesheen through to matte and liquid to matte lipsticks.

L-R: Brave, Naughty Nude, Modesty, Velvet Teddy, Nude Perfection

Currently these are the favourites out of the bunch are...

MAC - Brave 
 A pink beige with a white pearl and a satin finish

Rimmel London - The Only 1 - 700 - Naughty Nude*  
A rosy neutral brown with a satiny finish

MAC - Modesty  
A muted neutral pink with a creme sheen finish

MAC - Velvet Teddy  
A deep tone beige with a matte finish

Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil - Nude Perfection  
A light brown nude and a matte finish


What are your favourite nude lipsticks?? I would love to know so I can check them out and maybe they will become a new favourite of mine too!!

Mel x 

As always, between posts you can find me:

Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl
Bloglovin': Loads of Lifestyle
Facebook: Loads of Lifestyle
Snapchat: @loadsoflifestyl

Note: Products marked with an asterisk have been sent to Loads of Lifestyle for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. SO many favourites! I love Brave, Modesty and Velvet Teddy! I think my favourite is probably Velvet Teddy. At first there was a lot of hype about Velvet Teddy and I didn't really get it, but it is one of my go-to nude shades!!! Have you tried faux? That one is really nice too! x

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I have Faux in my collection too.. I have so many, I can't even remember which ones I have.. haha

      Delete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...