Boxing Day Sales Haul

17:57:00




I'm a bit late posting this.. but hey, better late than never!

Before Christmas I had decided that 2015 was going to start with a 6 month spending ban, so I decided that I would allow myself to purchase a few last items at the Boxing Day Sales!

Keep reading if you would like to take a peek at what I picked up!!






Lush had announced a huge 50% Boxing Day Sale on all their leftover Christmas Stock, so I decided to pick up a few things from them.
Having only purchased a few bath bombs and bubble bars in the past, I decided to grab a few things that weren't bath bombs (I still managed to purchase two bath bombs!)


I grabbed the "First Snow" gift box set. 


It contained:




Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub 100g







Snow Fairy 100g



Rock Stair Soap 100g





Baked Alaska Soap 120g







200g Snowman FUN







Bubblegum Lip Scrub 25g







First Snow Dusting Powder 30g





I also picked up:

So White Bath Bomb





French Kiss Bubble Bar





Mini Think Pink Bath Bomb





Dream Steam Tab





Snow Fairy 100g










Lipstick Republic had advertised a 30% sale and I needed a new Concealer Brush and wanted to try the Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz to add to my ABH collection. The brush is from the Sigma Copper Extravaganza collection, it is the F70 Concealer Brush.








Mecca Cosmetica.. Well they don't really do sales unfortunately! However I had been eyeing of the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation & Radiant Creamy Concealer and Bumble & Bumble's Pret-a-Powder for quite a while, so I splurged and picked them up too! (how naughty of me!?)

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe






NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium 1 Custard





Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder




MUD is a detox bath which look like (you guess it) Mud! It is formulated with all natural goodness and designed to improve your skin, detox your body and relax your mind. I decided to give it a try, I have used it once, and it was incredibly relaxing, and I felt like I had one of the best nights sleep I had had in a long time after using!




Thanks for stopping by guys! If you have an questions or comments don't be afraid to leave them below :)


Mel x



As always, between posts you can find me:


You can find me on:
Instagram: @loadsoflifestyle
Twitter: @loadsoflifestyl
Pinterest: @loadsoflifestyl 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Lush sales were the absolute bomb! Good luck with this spending ban! I'm currently on one too! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddison! Sorry about the late reply! I love Lush sales! I wish they were more of them!! Spending ban it lasted 2 months! But i haven't been spending like crazy like I was last year! So its ok.. Well thats what I'm telling myself! Good luck with your spending ban!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

Thank you so much for stopping by Loads of Lifestyle! If you like what you see on the blog, please leave a comment and let Mel know. If you would like to see anything in particular on Loads of Lifestyle, please feel free to email Mel: loadsoflifestyle@gmail.com

Featured post

First Impressions: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

When I got an email from MECCA.com.au saying that I had an exclusive early access to the newest Too Faced release, I knew I just had to p...